I'm toying around with the idea of starting a fight club. Anyone interested?

Image for post I'm toying around with the idea of starting a fight club.  Anyone interested?
KvotheSaviens avatar Jokes & Humour
7 65
@2561377

I dunno...I just find online fight clubs to be a bit lacking....leaving someone the puke emoji isn't as gratifying as a good throat punch.

No. I dont like the idea of hurting people.
And, oh yes......i dont wanna get hit!

@Carla No. I dont like the idea of hurting people. And, oh yes......i dont wanna get hit!

Well you have to think of it more as a sport...c'mon Carla. You and me can fight first.

52 is too old for that. I don't heal up as well as I used to. I'll save fighting for times that it just has to be done.

@JerryHendrickson 52 is too old for that. I don't heal up as well as I used to. I'll save fighting for times that it just has to be done.

Still, you see that jacked up drummer?
That's what we heavy rock drummer are like. I'm no way as buff as juice boy there but swinging your arms, sometimes as fast as you can for four hours? It puts a man in shape.

@2561437

I wish it could be more like the days when I was a contestant in the Kumite.

Can we use handbags? I bruise easily eek smilie hehe smilie

They already have them. It's called MMA.

@JustJimColo They already have them. It's called MMA.

I'm not talking the professional circuit.......I'm talking Arby's Cashier vs. Bank Teller.

@KvotheSavien I'm not talking the professional circuit.......I'm talking Arby's Cashier vs. Bank Teller.

Neither was I. There are a lot of amateur and underground clubs and groups. My youngest is an MMA instructor and there are people from all walks of life, from medical doctors to your Arby's cashier. These are also the clubs where the pro circuit eventually draws some of their talent from. 99% of these guys never go pro. Some of the "competition" takes place at the club and some of it is in cages in bars.

@KvotheSavien And Jim becomes the teacher, lol...I never knew it went that deep as far as amateur level.

"Jim" isn't an instructor, OR participant. Jim is too old for that. LOL
The amateur ranks is huge. Here is just an example of an amateur promoter in Denver. https://www.facebook.com/kickdownmixedmartialarts/

I can find at least two or three amateur fights a month here in Colorado. Generally there are about a dozen fights in a night. (At some of the more seedy venues, more fights can be seen outside the facilities in parking lots) I even went to one that was put on at a college in Alamosa CO.
There are also amateur fights with a specific style like BJJ. These clubs develop peoples skill sets and some eventually move on to learn other styles, hence the term, MMA. Some clubs are purists and only teach or endorse their own style while others embrace learning many techniques.

@2561619

Clearly not, lol.

I'm in. 乂^◡^乂

@2564284

Look behind you!! smashes folding chair on your head after you turn around

Hahaha 😂

You just broke the first rule...

@Cuban_B You just broke the first rule...

I was wondering how long it would take to get this comment!

Sure...where do I sign. They don't call me Lil Firecracker for nothing hehe smilie

🦋

@Lil_Princess Sure...where do I sign. They don't call me Lil Firecracker for nothing 🦋

We can fight, but I'm using the blue hand bag... the brown one clashes with my heels redface smilie

@OzSurfer We can fight, but I'm using the blue hand bag... the brown one clashes with my heels

Oh we can't have ya clashing. We would get the fashion police called on us for sure. I will happily take the brown one hehe smilie

@Lil_Princess Just for you I will be extra gentle

Yay! ...oh hopefully you remember to take out the loose change and mega sized bottle of Chanel.. the one with heavy duty glass biggrin smilie... actually this is sounding too dangerous.. i might let Marky kick box me hehe smilie

@Lil_Princess Figured it would hurt less the the 2x4

hehe smilie you should face off against van dam ... i'd feel sorry for him though hehe smilie

@OzSurfer you should face off against van dam ... i'd feel sorry for him though

I would most certainly bring someone with me to that fight. Use the ole trip the other person and run tactic hehe smilie

@Lil_Princess I would most certainly bring someone with me to that fight. Use the ole trip the other person and run tactic

I think that'd work but if we both took him on wielding Louis Vuitton speedy 35's he wouldn't stand a chance :)... especially if it's colour coordinated

@Lil_Princess That is brilliant

Thanks! I'm trained in the special forces of women's accessories. So I'd recommend the speedy 25 for a typical knife fight, the speedy 30 is good for gang attacks but world class kick boxers can only be defeated with the speedy 35 ... the one with the real leather lining and the extra comfy strap. Marky will be terrified when he reads this hehe smilie