Lil_Princesss avatar Jokes & Humour
7 6

I've been praised for being "brave" for quite a few things I've done. Although I've never actually literally tried to get away from my own shadow, I have whimpered a little, when encountering certain spiders. :)

@Piper2 I've been praised for being "brave" for quite a few things I've done. Although I've never actually literally tried...

I do more than whimpered. If ya hear someone scream at night that is probably me and I just encountered one hehe smilie

@Lil_Princess I do more than whimpered. If ya hear someone scream at night that is probably me and I just encountered one

I don't hurt them, except when I have no realistic alternative. I do, however, have actual "nightmares" about being unable to move when big ones are near me. ono smilie

@Piper2 I don't hurt them, except when I have no realistic alternative. I do, however, have actual "nightmares" about...

Oh I had a nightmare so bad one night about one that I actually went and stayed with my sister and then called the bug spray guy to spray for them ono smilie

@Lil_Princess Oh I had a nightmare so bad one night about one that I actually went and stayed with my sister and then called the...

I guess you're a bit more scared of spiders than I am then. I have some kind embarrassing stories about when I've been afeared of one though, like the time I knew there was a spider in my car.
I ended up looking down before I had the car in park, after a long trip to pick some people up at the airport. When I got home and finally dared to look down at my foot and it was ON there, I almost, sort of, slammed into something. :)

@Piper2 I guess you're a bit more scared of spiders than I am then. I have some kind embarrassing stories about when...

I am very terrified of them. I break out in hives when I see them on TV or pictures or for real.

I could see myself doing something just like that :)

Anonymous