I think I scared someone off when I said I had a black belt...I really didn't even get to the part where it has cute little sparkly diamonds...Oh well🙄

I also have a pink belt and a turquoise belt and a few other colors maybe I should have started with those first😘

Image for post I think I scared someone off when I said I had a black belt...I really didn't even get to the part where it has cute little sparkly diamonds...Oh well🙄
Lil_Princesss avatar Jokes & Humour
10 9

Maybe not the best opener ... especially if you're talking to Chicken Little. mischief smilie

This comment was deleted.
@2561788

hmm smilie I wonder if theirs has sparkly diamonds too?

I sadly let internet warriors get the best of me and I don't know why either. I guess cause there is a lot of crazy people out there.

You are right, I should keep mine a secret...people might get jealous of how pretty it is...glad I didn't mention the one with butterflies I might have started a war hehe smilie

Anonymous