How paranoid are you? If a couple of people pass you by and then bust out giggling...what do you think?

Image for post **How paranoid are you?** //If a couple of people pass you by and then bust out giggling...what do you think?//
Sukiesnows avatar Health, Beauty & Fitness
11 24

I probably wouldn't even notice.

Probably on drugs....That's what i would think.

If it is me, im glad i could give someone a laugh:]

I'd probably think they were laughing at me. Then I'd probably think "whatever".

I can't guarantee that I'd notice, but if I did, I wouldn't read into it. lol

I wouldn't notice. I've got way too much on my mind to worry about what others think of me, especially strangers.

I probably crop dusted them ¯_(ツ)_/¯

Honestly I probably wouldn't even notice. I am usually off in my own little world.

🦋

I'd probably think that I've got cappuccino chocolate on my face again

I thought that was what concealed carry was for?

The back of my trousers have split

@ThePrinceofWales The back of my trousers have split

Hi...little furry creature...those are the kind I like, too. Little furry babies...I had 3 ferrets... cry smilie

I think I'd be selfconcious if there was dialog between them before passing me, then silence right afterward, then the laughter, lol.

@Sukiesnow Hey...PartyOfOne... I've left you a couple of PMs...

Hey, hi!! :D I noticed your msg last night - and thank you, by the way - but I was too exhausted to form much of a sentence. I have a reminder in front of me to check the site this week flirty wink lol

I think they are talking about something funny. I don't care if they laugh at me. It seems only little teen girls are doing or caring about things. I worked making 20 bucks an hour once - had to be dressed in stupid outfit. The teen helping me got all worried when other girls laughed at her. I took her to the side and explained they were idiots and would never be able to get a job making 20 bucks an hour. She calmed down after that.

Anonymous