BREAKING NEWS: Trump fires the FBI Director, James Comey. Guess Comey was getting too close to the Russian/Trump connection.

Comey was the lead investigator investigating the Trump connection with Putin. This proves to me that Trump is guilty and that Comey was getting too close to the truth. I hope the investigation continues and people will realize how corrupt the Trump administration really is. I see impeachment in the future.

BREAKING: President Trump Fires FBI Director James Comey - James Comey Fired by TrumpFBI Director fired, James Comey 'TERMINATED' by President Trump. "Today, President Donald J. Trump informed FBI Director James Comey that he has been termina...https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F0qYXFOHh8Y
StarzAboves avatar News & Current Events
10 36

If his supporters can't see through this........
What am i saying? They simply don't care.
This whole situation....all of it, stinks so bad. How can any republican on the hill even look in the mirror?

@2562476

Anyone agreeing with Trump now, aren't realizing what he is doing to our country. And they only have themselves to blame.

@2562482

If they can't see through Trump at this point, then they are part of the problem. But the majority of Americans, even Trump supporters, can see right through this jackass. He has been an embarrassment since Day One, and it's only getting worse.

@2562489

Too spineless and too afraid to admit they were wrong in voting for this idiot.

@StarzAbove Too spineless and too afraid to admit they were wrong in voting for this idiot.

Now he is going off to visit several other nations.
The man cant even put together an intelligent sentence. We are a joke. Yes, all of us, because he represents us.

Vlad has a hard on right this minute, you know he does.

@Carla Now he is going off to visit several other nations. The man cant even put together an intelligent sentence. We are...

Yes, I would have to agree. Putin's puppet is doing exactly what he wants, and Trump is too stupid to realize it.

All Trump knows how to do is pat himself on the back for winning the election, every speech he gives he reverts back to that. The dumb butt. He's too stupid to realize the election is over and it's time he started acting like a president.

@Carla If his supporters can't see through this........ What am i saying? They simply don't care. This whole...

I agree, Carla. The entire Trump administration is corrupt, and by firing Comey just makes it more clear that the FBI was getting too close to the facts. So Trump shuts him down. But that won't stop the investigation, they will now probably have an independent investigation going on and the facts will come out.

This is exactly what Nixon did! He fired the main investigator because he was getting too close, but it didn't work, Nixon was caught and he knew it. And Trump is caught too. It's just a matter of time, now.

@2562521

For much the same reason. Or seemingly so

@2562524

Hmmm.
You think she just wont wait for him to stroke out? She seems to be pretty free to do as she pleases...

@2562606

Oh, i truly believe he had no intention to be potus.

@2562613

Just his comment about it being more difficult then he thought.

Dontcha think anyone, ANYONE, would research what is involved with being in office??

@2562521

Exactly. But now Comey is getting too close to his ties with Putin, so he fired him. Very reminiscent of Nixon, you think?

@2562654

Exactly, and after that firing, that was Nixon's waterloo, because no one gave up. And that's what will happen to Trump. He is not above the law, and he will soon find that out.

@2562913

I agree, but at least Pence has been in Congress and knows his way around. I didn't like him as Governor of Indiana and he would not have been re-elected, but his is an honest man....not like Trump. And there's never been any kind of a scandal with him.

@2563350

Oh I agree. Pence has really done some stupid things as Governor of Indiana, that's why he would not have been re-elected.

@2563917

Before the election, my family talked about Pence being out of a job soon, no one expected Trump to win and Pence being elevated to VP. OMG, were we disappointed.

@2562443

Exactly. This is what foreign countries do to people who are investigating them. They either kill them or get rid of them like Trump is doing. But this won't stop the investigation, in fact, it will make people more determined to find the facts now, for sure.

Trump is very desperate at this point, and nothing he will say can validate this firing.

I heard. Due to various factors, the action looks pretty bad, without a doubt.

Wow. Just... wow.

@Sofia Wow. Just... wow.

Trump thinks he's above the law. He's gonna find out that the American people will bring him down. Soon I hope.

Anonymous