+3

Is there someone on Amirite who would do well to debate more fairly? Someone who would do better to listen more to other's comments? Without mentioning names...what else would you like this Amiriter to do...better...?

This person - and it could be anyone - brings sadness to people...you don't want that to happen, do you? When you argue with people? You want other reactions...but not sadness...

Image for post **Is there someone on Amirite who would do well to debate more fairly?** //Someone who would do better to **listen** more to other's comments? Without mentioning names...what else would you like this Amiriter to do...better...?//
Sukiesnows avatar Jokes & Humour
4 2

I honestly don't care how someone debates nor is it my place to tell someone how to be on here. I'll also be damned if I let anyone tell me what I can and cannot do while I am here because of this reason or that.

I want honesty. We all have our bad days just as well as our good days. If someone expresses their sadness when debating I don't have any issue with it because at least they are being real.

I live by the 3 F Rule...if someone is not doing these then I am going keep being me:

Anonymous