dru18s avatar People & Celebrities
8 44

His people are out there trying to make his case, but it isn't working. No one believes the reason he gave. The real reason is that Comey was getting too close to the truth about Trump and Putin's connection to the election and to Trump himself. Also, Trump's finances are being debated now, and hopefully a subpoena will be issued for his tax returns. If he has nothing to hide, then why is he so afraid to show them.

I think Comey will turn out to be Trump's waterloo. This is exactly what happened to Nixon. If Trump was smart, which he isn't, he'd resign today before he ends up impeached or in jail.

@StarzAbove His people are out there trying to make his case, but it isn't working. No one believes the reason he gave. The...

Since they began the Russia investigation last July, not one shred of evidence has turned up. They can't even suggest what was allegedly done to influence the election. It's a dead end.

@dru18 Then why fire Comey, and why now?

For the same reasons you wanted him fired right up until Trump fired him.

Probably should have been done sooner. It's a significant position, perhaps wanted to get started finding a replacement first. Maybe waiting for him to step in it. How the fuck would I know?

@Budwick For the same reasons you wanted him fired right up until Trump fired him. Probably should have been done...

How the fuck would you know? If Obama had pulled this crap, I am sure you would be volunteering your two cents worth.

This not only looks bad, it also reeks.

@dru18 How the fuck would you know? If Obama had pulled this crap, I am sure you would be volunteering your two cents...

So it's bad, it reeks, Trump fired the stink bomb - and you're still pissed. Yup - you're a democrat alright!

@Budwick So it's bad, it reeks, Trump fired the stink bomb - and you're still pissed. Yup - you're a democrat alright!

Nope, sorry, but this will be the start of the end for Trump. He should have fired Comey a few months ago, not when he was getting closer to Trump.

And back when Comey was bad mouthing Clinton, he was your hero. Yep, you're a Republican alright.

@dru18 After the last 48 hours, still saying that, Budwick?

I still think Comey should have been fired. How about you? Did you change your mind again? I mean, did the media tell you to change your mind again?

@Budwick I still think Comey should have been fired. How about you? Did you change your mind again? I mean, did the media...

When did I ever say Comey should be fired?

Actually when Comey went after Trump, I softened my views towards him. I realized, even though he was a Republican, he was his own man.

Comey wasn't afraid of ANY president.

I think we're all 'feeling the heat' of the turmoil Obama left behind in the world without American leadership.

But, somehow I don't think that is what you were after.

@dru18 Still obsessing about Obama, I see.

Still pissed over the damage he did world wide - yes.

@Budwick Still pissed over the damage he did world wide - yes.

As oppose to Trump who used millions of dollars worth of missiles to strike Syria, with no policy or back up plan in place. And I love the way the Russians were given a heads up.

@dru18 As oppose to Trump who used millions of dollars worth of missiles to strike Syria, with no policy or back up plan...

I'm surprised that you approve of Assad mass poisoning his own citizens.

The heads up for the Russians was indeed a good move.

@dru18 They hid their planes, Budwick.

I would have too.
Is it the number of planes damaged that has you in a twist? I mean, I haven't heard any media person talk about that - and if you have an original thought, I want to give you props!

@Budwick I would have too. Is it the number of planes damaged that has you in a twist? I mean, I haven't heard any media...

Seems like when you are preparing a missile strike, you actually might want to strike something relevant.

@dru18 Seems like when you are preparing a missile strike, you actually might want to strike something relevant.

Well, if you're just sending a message, maybe body count and aircraft aren't that important.

@dru18 A message with no policy, or back up plan. I'm sure Assad was impressed.

Sometimes you gotta just smack 'em up side the head - get their attention, not talk about it too much - takes too long, media leaks shit - just do it.

I know, I know, that all takes courage - not in the democrat curriculum.

@Budwick Exactly.

Then you agree, it was a pretty expensive and feeble smack.

@Budwick Expensive - yes. Feeble - no. Effective - Yes.

Oh shit, how was it "effective", pray tell?!

@dru18 Oh shit, how was it "effective", pray tell?!

Assad had been murdering his people for years. Obama threatened to attack if Assad didn't knock it off. Of course, no one took him seriously - so the slaughter continued. The most recent was on April 4th. Trump ordered the strike on April 6th. As far as I know, there haven't been any more chemical attacks since then. Lot's of news reports of Trump giving Putin blow jobs and setting fire to the Constitution, but no gas attacks.

@Budwick Assad had been murdering his people for years. Obama threatened to attack if Assad didn't knock it off. Of...

Obama went to Congress, and received no backing.

Trump's attack did nothing. Assad will continue to murder his people. With Russia' blessings.

@dru18 Obama went to Congress, and received no backing. Trump's attack did nothing. Assad will continue to murder his...

I guess Obama didn't have the balls to do the right thing on his own.

The attack did nothing? Have the gas attacks stopped? Or your ability to admit when you're wrong?

@Budwick I guess Obama didn't have the balls to do the right thing on his own. The attack did nothing? Have the gas...

Will the gas attacks resume someday? You bet!!

And what the hell difference does it make, whether you are killed by a gas attack, tortured to death, shot, bombed, or by some other means?

@dru18 Will the gas attacks resume someday? You bet!! And what the hell difference does it make, whether you are killed...

Making predictions again? (How did those election predictions turn out?)

Your compassion for those people is amazing. The difference is chemical attacks are so grossly evil, the nations are in one voice saying that they are a violation of human rights. (You're human, right?)

@Budwick Making predictions again? (How did those election predictions turn out?) Your compassion for those people is...

Making predictions about Assad being barbaric to his own people? How hard is that?

Of course they are grossly evil! And if you think Assad is going to stop because of Trump, then I have as bridge to sell you....

kind of like you liberals obsessed over how it was bush's fault the full 8 years obama was in power, hows the taste of your OWN MEDICINE?

@Anonymousmouse kind of like you liberals obsessed over how it was bush's fault the full 8 years obama was in power, hows the taste...

Starting two wars,(one under lies) the economy and housing marketing collapsing, Katrina, his crappy "No Child left Behind" his costly tax cuts.....

Yeah, you bet people were bitching about him.

remember in october? when you guys wanted the FBI to be fired? yeah, now that you get what you wanted, you are attacking the one who did the job/. you bunch are hypocrites

Anonymous