+12

Now that the tourist season has started; it's time to take out my gun.

Where'd I put it...

Image for post **Now that the tourist season has started; it's time to take out my gun.**
Sukiesnows avatar TV, Movies & Theatre
9 27

Mine is out.....always.
Now the flatlanders are coming in droves......hunting morels and generally clogging up the roads and tramping through the woods.
My favorite time of year......if i stay home...:]

Carlas avatar Carla Agree +6Reply

hehe smilie It's all about points you know...hehe smilie

Where exactly do you live? What is attracting the kind of people that make brandishing a firearm necessary?

No tourists where I live, so no need for a gun.

I wish I had a gun.... think smilie I'd probably use it to become the most powerful vigilante freedom fighting super power ninja assassin commando from the 23rd century in the universe. ninja smilie
乂^◡^乂

Adas avatar Ada Agree +4Reply
@Carla You plan on living...long time

I've got it all planned out. I'm gonna get a big shopping trolley, hire the A-Team, They'll mount a midi-gun to the shopping trolley, I'll pile it full of ammo and sit on top manning the midi-gun..... I'll just wait for some else to pop along and take them hostage. They'll be my manpower and push the trolley while the midi-gun is pointing towards their face for sure, and I'll be.....

'Ada, the most powerful Vigilante Freedom Fighting Super Mario Ninja Assassin Commando from the 23rd Century in the universe....'

I HAVE THE POWWERRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

乂^◡^乂

Adas avatar Ada Agree +1Reply

Tourists drive me crazy where I live. I usually go away during the tourist season... only problem is, then I've become a tourist redface smilie

@2563206

Poor boy.....

Carlas avatar Carla Agree +3Reply

If things go right I will be out in the woods shooting this weekend. At break yesterday, I was sitting with the guys who were discussing guns. I said one day, I wanna learn so two of them offered to teach me this weekend.

These boys are brave because the both know I am dangerous just walking think smilie

🦋

tourist season has begone, pull out the riffles.