Carlas avatar Health, Beauty & Fitness
9 57
@2563360

You know what he DID show today? How big and genuine his smile can be. While shaking hands with a russian. But, of course, it was a shot only a russian photographer was allowed to take.

Carlas avatar Carla Agree +2Reply

Every chance you people get, you go after anyone who isn't liberal. It's incredible to see really.

@JerryHendrickson Every chance you people get, you go after anyone who isn't liberal. It's incredible to see really.

You know jerry, i didnt complain much about bush. Either one of them. I didnt care much for their policies or direction. But, i trusted that they were doing what they thought best for the country. As misguided as i thought it was.
This, for me, is entirely different. I have always been pretty good at reading people. This man is dirty. He has proven it in business. He has proven it with women.
Now his actions, hypocrisy, lies and inconsistancies are sure making him look like he is dirty as president.
And he isnt really a conservative. He is an opportunist. It isnt about the american people. It's about donald trump.

Carlas avatar Carla Agree +5Reply
@2563371

Or critisism of critisism

Carlas avatar Carla Agree +3Reply
@2563371

People like me? I disagree with you so I'm dodging the issues? Wow, you didn't observe liberal behavior during the previous 8 years? Talk about dodging issues; it was the main staple of liberalism.

@JerryHendrickson People like me? I disagree with you so I'm dodging the issues? Wow, you didn't observe liberal behavior during...

So tell me jerry. How do you feel about what i said in my post? All you did was critisize me for "going after any non liberals."

Carlas avatar Carla Agree +1Reply
@Carla So tell me jerry. How do you feel about what i said in my post? All you did was critisize me for "going after any...

I think you're grasping for straws, just hoping to get a good dig in on a Republican. You DO go after anyone who isn't a liberal every chance you get though. It's as if you choose to be the enemy of decency, along with the rest of you. No matter what, even if he cures cancer, you will attack. It's sickening to be honest. You can't have your Socialism here. Did America become great through Socialism or Capitalism? Yeah, it was Capitalism.

@Carla It was a combination of the two

Do you remember the Obama Scandals? Do you remember Benghazi? Do you remember that dumb ass giving nuclear power to the Iranians? I mean, come ON! Even the most liberal of all liberals should call that shit. Team Liberal fucked it up.

@Carla It was a combination of the two

Nah. Socialism makes us weak. Capitalism make us great.

The answers everyone has given since the beginning has been, there is nothing, no wrong doing, nothing to report, no evidence, not even an indication that a crime was committed.

Hillary lost the election. It came as a big surprise to you because everything was misreported through the whole campaign.

And, look at you lefties - you're all lathered up with seething rage and you don't even know why.

@Carla I know why. I have told you most of the whys. You dont listen very well

No, I mean you don't know [because no one knows] what he or the Russians have allegedly done.

@Budwick No, I mean you don't know [because no one knows] what he or the Russians have allegedly done.

No one ever knows anything until its proven or disproven.
Even eyewittness testimony can be suspect.
But...if there is any chance at all, it needs investigated. The resources would not be used without suspicion from both parties.

@Carla No one ever knows anything until its proven or disproven. Even eyewittness testimony can be suspect. But...if...

OK, ok we are at the meat of the matter [IMO].
Until WHAT is proven. What allegedly happened?

For example; there is plenty of evidence that Hillary violated national security rules and lied about her email. The FBI went out of their way to tell us all about that. [That was back when the democrats wanted to get rid of Comey]

We've heard allegations from democrats and media that Trump colluded with the Russians to hack the election. And, up until 9PM Nov 8th, 2016 democrats including Obama said that was impossible. Since then, those involved say there is nothing at all to support the claim.

So, what do you think Trump and or the Russians did? Change the votes somehow? Snuck a bunch of Russkies under the radar to vote for Trump? Seriously, what is the crime you're trying to nail Trump to?

@Budwick OK, ok we are at the meat of the matter [IMO]. Until WHAT is proven. What allegedly happened? For...

Maybe not trump at all. But the timing of the hacked email release was advantageous. The flynn thing has turned out to be more than just a lie to pence. All the ties of campaign associates to foriegn entities, especially russia. How about trump sons going on about the money they were making in russia? Then trumps denial of any money made in russia?
Just trumps refusal to refer to russia as anything but a possible friend to the usa. It all smells, bud.
We know that russia messed with our election. Not with votes, but by trying to change opinion. If they had people or a person advising them of what and when, that is not a good thing.

As i said ....trump could make this all go away. If he opened up his files and financials, it would be over in a blink. Why do you reckon he refuses to do that??

@Carla Maybe not trump at all. But the timing of the hacked email release was advantageous. The flynn thing has turned out...

OK, the emails.

-- You realize that if Hillary had not broken protocol and not had a private email server, her emails would not have been hacked.

--- Of course if Hillary hadn't been hacked, there's still Huma that had copies of Hillary's emails and sent them to her perv husband to print. And who was already under investigation by the FBI? Huma's husband Weiner.

--- Podesta didn't get hacked at all - he fell for some phishing scam.

- And let's not forget who we know is guilty of tampering with tampering with a democrat campaign - Why none other than the democrat party itself - taking down the Bernie Sanders campaign.

--- Of course Hillary looked like a phuckin angel coming out of the Benghazi hearings. So, that couldn't have a had a negative effect on her votes.

--- Jim Comey didn't do Hillary any favors, that's for sure. Of course, he was working for Loretta Lynch and Obama at the time - so you tell me why that happened. The fact that he didn't recommend indictment after listing all those crimes pissed everyone off - left and right. It was a couple weeks before the election! [And you guys wanted Comeys ass on a stick right up until Trump gave it to you - you ungrateful bastards!]

But, you don't want to consider actual known, you want to chase windmills about timing and why an international business man would possibly have conversations with Russians.

What actually smells Carla is your half baked accusations.
"more than just a lie " - Really? What is it then?
"ties of campaign associates to foreign entities" What the fuck does that mean?

Russia did little if anything to change opinions. Hillary handled that well on her own. And, even if Russia did - how does that make Trump accountable?

Your whole 'investigation' is nothing but hot air - no substance, no evidence.

@Budwick OK, the emails. -- You realize that if Hillary had not broken protocol and not had a private email server, her...

We shall see what we shall see.
You really should stop listening to fox tv and radio, bud. You sound like an echo...

@Carla We shall see what we shall see. You really should stop listening to fox tv and radio, bud. You sound like an echo...

Carla - I don't watch FOX News.
I gave you straight from the hip knowledge.
I'm a little hurt that you dismissed it so readily. Hurt because it explains why you keep harping on the same empty phrases.
Leaving for a long weekend soon. I'm NOT ignoring you - just not at the keyboard.

@Budwick Carla - I don't watch FOX News. I gave you straight from the hip knowledge. I'm a little hurt that you dismissed...

Dont let it bother you, bud. I just am amazed at the idea that the possibility of trump and or his associates could be in bed with putin, doesnt concern you.
If this was a democrat, you, all of you, would be going through the roof.
And just so you know...so would i.

@Carla Dont let it bother you, bud. I just am amazed at the idea that the possibility of trump and or his associates could...

If I thought he was in bed with anyone other than Melania, I would be concerned. But there is NOTHING that indicates even the possibility! There's nothing but speculation Carla. When there is a fact - I'll jump on the bandwagon with you. But nothing has been turned up since July, 2016. How long you gonna ride this pony?

@Budwick And when they say it's over - you'll agree to that too?

Sure. But, I still will think he is dirty. I still will think he is sexist and racist. I still will think he has conflicts of intrest, practices nepotism and is a narcissist. But i will accept the findings of the investigations.

People hid shit from him, dig it?

@Carla And you know this how?

From watching. Were you not watching?

@JerryHendrickson From watching. Were you not watching?

How do you know that flynn hid anything from trump? Or manaford. Shit, manaford has ownership in trump tower, new york.

How do ypu rationalize his lies, inconsistancies, his 180 degree turns?
It seems he could do what he said, shoot uo new york and still his base would excuse it.

Carlas avatar Carla Agree +3Reply
@Carla How do you know that flynn hid anything from trump? Or manaford. Shit, manaford has ownership in trump tower, new...

How do YOU know anything? According to you loonies, I'm stupid not matter what and if I question ANYTHING Obama, I'm a racist. So glad that walking douche is gone.

@Carla Not the issue,BECAUSE he is gone

And there you go...name calling

Carlas avatar Carla Agree +2Reply
@Carla And there you go...name calling

That's how I see it; that's how I call it. He's the Country's biggest mistake ever. If I see a Dick, I call it a Dick.

@Carla Saved this nation from total colapse...yeah, big failure

By bailing out the banks? You're out of your mind.

@2563630

No conservative wants to see that obama saved this country from a devastating financial crisis. Turned the economy around and provided health care to millions. He was reelected and quite frankly, if our law allowed, would have been again.

Carlas avatar Carla Agree +2Reply
@Carla Not the issue,BECAUSE he is gone

He's not gone; he lives in you. He's your savior.

I think you overestimate the power of the president to obtain information from intelligence when the president himself is actually involved.

@JerryHendrickson I think you overestimate the power of the president to obtain information from intelligence when the president...

No. He could have requested and gotten info on wiretapping without issue. It is/was within his scope of power.

Carlas avatar Carla Agree +1Reply
@Carla No. He could have requested and gotten info on wiretapping without issue. It is/was within his scope of power.

And opening up files and providing information would be welcomed by investigators

Carlas avatar Carla Agree +1Reply
@JerryHendrickson NOT when he himself is involved.

If he has nothing to hide, why wouldnt he?

Carlas avatar Carla Agree +1Reply
@Carla Involved in what, exactly?

The investigation. Jeesh, I don't have to spell everything out I hope.

@JerryHendrickson The investigation. Jeesh, I don't have to spell everything out I hope.

Let me tell you, if he has nithing to hide, it would not matter, nothing would hurt him, only could help him

Carlas avatar Carla Agree +1Reply
@JerryHendrickson Yep, you know how the intelligence community works for sure. (sarcasm)

Impossible. I cannot wait till this is over. It is going to be sweet if and when you are shocked into reality. If you ever open your eyes

Carlas avatar Carla Agree +1Reply
@Carla Impossible. I cannot wait till this is over. It is going to be sweet if and when you are shocked into reality. If...

Yours were sure wide open during the whole Obama is God thing. You guys were like " Praise ALMIGHTY OBAMA!" You were completely out of your minds and anyone who dared disagree with you was automatically a complete racist.

Anonymous