+1

Whenever you tell people what they don't want to hear about themselves, they will push you away. If you love them, tell them anyway.

Hopefully, they will see that you were looking out for them all along.

Image for post Whenever you tell people what they don't want to hear about themselves, they will push you away.  If you love them, tell them anyway.
JerryHendricksons avatar People & Celebrities
3 14

I am always honest with people i really care about. They trust me, and i, them.
I also want those people to be honest with me. It may sting, but i can take it.

Carlas avatar Carla Agree +5Reply

JerryHendrickson, ya got bad breath!

Do I get a star or something?

@2563383

Lost love is always difficult. But, if he couldn't accept the truth, how long would it have lasted? And, this way you ended on your terms and even though he doesn't know it yet - on a positive note for him.

May your heart heal quickly. Here's an idea - visit a pet shelter - bring them some old blankets and / towels. Ask to visit a puppy or two. They have magic tails and tongues - you will leave with a brand new outlook.

@2563668

Thanks for the heads up.

Pet shelter never fails for me. Good luck.

@2563820

I understand perfectly. Dog park sounds like a great substitute. [But keep the shelters in mind next time you are cleaning out the linen closet. Shelters really need blankets, towels and stuff.]

I don't know the answers

Anonymous