Politics
1 65

Cuz if the left wing media doesn't report it - it never happened!

@2563679

Still alive? ....
Are you sure?...

Am I being a dick?.....
Absolutely.

@2563679

Figured that all out on your your own did ya? Foster was scheduled to testify against Clinton. (If Sessions was in a Clinton administration, he wouldn't be alive today) By the way..... Sessions isn't the one who was fired.

@2563693

If you would actually read before you replied, you might understand better. You are in such a hurry to defend the left that you don't "think".
I said if Sessions was in a Clinton administration he "wouldn't" be alive today.
I recommend you actually do some research on what happened to Foster and the events leading up to his murder.

@2563716

If he was in a Hillary administration, he would be dead.

@2563726

If Hillary was in office, she would have a person who posed a threat, killed. It doesn't matter who the person is. I guess you missed the implied comparison that it could be a Comey, a Sessions, a Foster or anyone else.

@2563734

And what the left is saying about Trump isn't conjecture?

@2563952

Where are the direct quotes tying Trump to a campaign collaboration with the Russians? (It's not like there is an email trail like Hillary had about sabotaging Bernie?)
Also when you talk about direct quotes, it's best if you cite them so we can see who the quotes came from, the context and credibility.

@2563996

The thing is.... nobody is neutral. This post demonstrates that.
Also, how many supposedly direct quotes (of either side) are nothing more than a product of someone's creative writing?

@2563735

They've been investigating since July and found nothing.

I'm guessing this 'investigation' will continue for about another 3 1/2 years or until Trump resigns - whichever comes first.

@2563990

New evidence?

Is there old evidence?

Is there any evidence?

Is there a crime?

All there is - is a complaint; Hillary lost. And 'everyone' was so convinced that it was going to be a run away victory for her. They thought that right up until the 9PM on November 8th 2016. THEN, the only possible explanation is that Trump cheated somehow.

Wait, didn't we say that Russia maybe hacked Hillarys emails? Let's say that Russia and Trump hacked the election! We'll keep saying it over and over. We know the media will play that tune as long as necessary. People will start to believe it! We'll demand an investigation - NEVER MIND WHAT FOR _ JUST PHUCKING INVESTIGATE! No one knows what they're looking for - so they'll never find it. It's perfect!

@2564029

There's been statements that Russia hacked Hillary. OK, it could happen on a private email server.

The allegations are that Trump colluded with Russia to ... hack the election. Where does that come from? Where's the evidence for that?

I KNOW you can see the difference there Prod. They're different allegations.

@2564054

Is there evidence to prove it? I have no idea. Are there leads worth looking into? Apparently so.

No partisanship there. Willing to wait endlessly for evidence. The fact that the left keeps the investigation open must mean they're onto something.

So, Trump allegedly colluded with Russia .
What did they allegedly do?

I believe the truth about Comey is that he was regarded as a first rate prosecutor. He stayed under the radar until this BS happened and he was way out of line in what he did last July and October. But, he was under Obama at that time. And, the left wanted his head right up until the moment Trump fired him.

@2564120

It smells like democrat 'resistance' to me. Anything to make the Trump administration accomplish as little as possible with the greatest damage. Meanwhile, the world is on fore and more and more people here at home are stuck with no viable health plans.

Time and place Prod - time and place.

Free pass my butt. The right has been hammering the left forever, relentlessly for the past 8 years. The left just doesn't like the same thong they've doled out.

To 6 year old billy
" billy, why did you kick that old cat?"
Billy
"Well 25 year old jimmy, down the road, petted him, when he was 6".

Our new form of discussion

@2563751

You get me, man:)

@Carla To 6 year old billy " billy, why did you kick that old cat?" Billy "Well 25 year old jimmy, down the road, petted...

wrong, the discussion goes more like this:

liberals in October 2016: FIRE FBI boss we don;t like him.
Trump in May 2017: fires FBI Boss.
Liberals now: trump is A DICTATOR WAWAWA!

and if your going to cry over trump firing FBI boss, you better be crying over clinton's firing of FBI BOSS or your a freaking hypocrite

@Anonymousmouse wrong, the discussion goes more like this: liberals in October 2016: FIRE FBI boss we don;t like him. Trump in May...

Clinton fired sessions because of tax fraud and mortgage fraud. Breaking common laws....before he was being investigated. Big, BIG difference. I never advocated firing comey. I thought he made an error in judgement, yes. What is being done now stinks of trump trying to alter an outcome. What outcome, i do not yet know.

FBI director William Sessions was fired by Bill Clinton, that much is true, but he did not mysteriously turn up dead the next day, or any day, he's still alive.

I find it incredibly amusing that the Dems wanted Comey gone until Trump fired him, now they're all upset about it. Strikes me as more than a little hypocritical, really makes me wonder if they believe anything they say.

@2563958

No marky, i blame hillary for her loss. Too, too many people didnt vote. That is the fault of the party.

@Maze FBI director William Sessions was fired by Bill Clinton, that much is true, but he did not mysteriously turn up...

It is the muddled and many reasons why. When. How. Who was involved ( sessions is supposed to be out of the russian probe). The open and exuberated praises by trump of comey. His insertion in his cowardly letter regarding comey allegedly informing trump, 3 times, that he wasnt being investigated. Having his staff repeat again and again that there is no investigation which includes trump.
That all smells. Like a rotten brussel spout that a child hid under his pillow.

@Carla It is the muddled and many reasons why. When. How. Who was involved ( sessions is supposed to be out of the russian...

The reasons for wanting Comey out were diverse, but the real consensus was he had to go. The Dems are making a fuss because they're the opposition party, so the ruling party can do no right by them in public, but in truth, I don't think any of them are sorry to see Comey leave. I think their real concern is they know Comey, they don't know who will replace him. There's a lot of shady shit that goes on in Washington, and if Trump puts someone really good in charge, he could upset the apple cart. But that's what Trump needs to do, put in someone really good in charge. I heard Trey Gowdy is one of the people being considered, he would be my pick.

@Maze The reasons for wanting Comey out were diverse, but the real consensus was he had to go. The Dems are making a fuss...

I have said....who he inserts into this position, will be telling.

I just wonder why now, why the doublespeak, why the lies????

@Maze What doublespeak? What lies?

First, it was because of a recommendation, then it was because his collegues and the us people have lost confidence. Now it is trump has been planning to oust him for quite some time.
The lies......amongst all the lies all along......this particular time, i cant say, yet, for certainty, but i highly doubt that comey told trump 3 times that he wasnt the subject of an investigation.

Maze, i know we have profoundly different views of how this country should be run. I know you are not adverse to trumps presidency. I also know that i am not nearly as well versed in political history.
But, my opinion of trump will not change.
He is a true narcissist. In my mind, that is a dangerous thing.

@Carla First, it was because of a recommendation, then it was because his collegues and the us people have lost...

Wanting Comey gone was something everyone agreed on, it's only partisan politics making the Dems have a bird over it. Letting Clinton off scott free, and blowing her chances of being elected isn't the sort of thing that blows over, Comey is no longer a credible representative of the rule of law.

As for Trump, he's a leader. I don't know if you've encountered one before, but they're not all sunshine and roses. They're used to evaluating people and making tough decisions, and when the iron is hot, they don't hesitate to strike. For whatever reason, possibly Hillary bitching about Comey costing her the election on her book tour, possibly something else, they determined that the iron was hot enough and the hammer came down. But that's just timing, I'm sure the decision was made in Trump's mind long ago, maybe even before the election.

I'm not sure anyone can reach any further than you've already tried. People can twist it all they want, but Clinton and Trump cases are very different. The only thing that can be said it's the same is that each President fired a FBI director.
http://www.businessinsider.com/...essions-2017-5

And since when was Williams Sessions mysteriously found dead the next day? You're speaking of 1993. Here's pictures of him, alive, in 2008 - https://archives.fbi.gov/archiv...hoto-gallery-1

LMAO!!

Yeah, I too would have been 'anonymous' asking this crap.

First, Sessions isn't dead, he's alive.

Second, Sessions oversaw Ruby Ridge and Waco, pretty sure everyone recalls what happened there and his leadership was called into question as the result. The outgoing A.G. sent a letter to the Office of Professional Responsibility and which spread it through the DOJ broadly - proper protocol.

Third, Sessions was given the option to resign by Clinton. When he refused Clinton fired him.

Fourth and perhaps most importantly, Sessions hadn't testified under other before House and Senate committees that he was actively investigating Clinton or his campaign or anything involving him when he was fired.

IKR? don;t forget in October the same liberals who are crying dictatorship over trump where demanding FBI be fired back in october. liberals are massive hypocrites, they only expects others to follow values, but when it comes to their own they have zero values. they are morrally depraved

@2563991

Thibault...we have never really talked. But i do listen. I see you give even and thoughtful consideration to all sides of debates. I hope you are a representation of your generations path. If so, there is hope for this place.:]

@2564082

Well, keep your eyes wide and your ears clear.

Anonymous