Sofias avatar Jokes & Humour
11 26

You Are Cinnamon Rolls

You are kind hearted and even a little bit shy. You appreciate home comforts more than the average person.

You are hard to get to know at first, but once someone gets to know you, they can really appreciate your subtle charm.

Your friends can always count on your wit and wisdom. You may not say a lot, but what you have to say matters.

You are sweet because you are sensitive. You tread lightly and do your best not to ever hurt anyone.

@2564039

You have hands, don't you? You can do it xD

Sofias avatar Sofia Chocolate Chip Cookies +2Reply
@2564063

hehe smilie

It's always good to know your strong and weak points.
Baking is more my thing xD (I haven't tried BBQ, though, so maybe I'm epic at it and I just don't know).

@2564084

Looool xD

Sofias avatar Sofia Chocolate Chip Cookies +1Reply

Chocolate cake with peanut butter frosting.

You Are Chocolate Chip Cookies
You are all American and down to earth. You tend to stick to the classics ... you can't go wrong with them.
You have an eye for quality, and you are probably an accomplished baker. And you never skimp on real butter and eggs.

Your friends can always count on you to be consistent and loyal. You are true to the end.
You are sweet because you take time to do things right. You are thoughtful in all of your actions.

yum smilieyum smilieyum smilie

Sofias avatar Sofia Chocolate Chip Cookies +3Reply

You Are Banana Bread (that's my favourite)

You are a well balanced and downright nice person. You are together enough in your life that you can give back to others.
You are a natural caretaker. You take good care of yourself, and you're sure not to overindulge in anything that's bad for you.

Your friends can always count on you to be there for them. You stick through the good times and the bad.
You are sweet because you are considerate. You do your best to put yourself in other people's shoes.

OzSurfers avatar OzSurfer Banana Bread +3Reply
@OzSurfer You Are Banana Bread (that's my...

I've never tried banana bread πŸ˜– And that fits you really well 😊

@Sofia I've never tried banana bread πŸ˜– And that fits you really well 😊

I love banana bread, and aw thank you! There's banana bread and banana cake, but I don't know what the difference is, it's all yum if it's made properly :)

OzSurfers avatar OzSurfer Banana Bread +1Reply

Cupcake

According to the quiz, that means that I'm low-maintenance and eager to please. Those are somewhat true, but I think I identify more with the cupcake for it's annoying wrapper and vile frosting.

Dang this quiz nailed me...

You Are Cinnamon Rolls

You are sweet because you are sensitive. You tread lightly and do your best not to ever hurt anyone

Zolfies avatar Zolfie Cinnamon Rolls +1Reply

Cupcakes!

Mashas avatar Masha Cupcakes +1Reply

You are outgoing and friendly. You don't let yourself stress too much - there's too much life to be enjoyed!
You are easy on yourself and those around you. Even if you eat the whole pan of brownies, it's really not a big deal.

Your friends can always count on you for a smile or a laugh. You rarely judge or criticize.
You are sweet because you realize not everyone's perfect. You don't try to be perfect, and you love yourself even more for it.

I'd rather have chocolate chip cookies myself..

DandyDons avatar DandyDon Cinnamon Rolls 0Reply
Please Β  login Β  or signup Β  to leave a comment.