+13

I told a woman she smelled nice in the grocery store today (she did). She thanked me and went on to tell me what it was, dug in her purse and showed me the bottle, told me she got it at macys and it wasnt really that costly. Ive already forgotten the name. Is that something you would appreciate, or find creepy??

Image for post I told a woman she smelled nice in the grocery store today (she did). She thanked me and went on to tell me what it was, dug in her purse and showed me the bottle, told me she got it at macys and it wasnt really that costly. Ive already forgotten the name.  Is that something you would appreciate, or find creepy??
Carlas avatar People & Celebrities
12 43

I think it's a lovely interaction ..... I would thank her. a smilie

@2565259

I always wear poison. Have for.....shit....20 years. Is wearing the same scent for so long a bad thing??

Carlas avatar Carla Agree +4Reply
@2565269

The name on its own is compelling

Carlas avatar Carla Agree +3Reply

I've often mentioned to someone of both sexes, that they smell good. It's usually just a brief moment, smile and thank you, but if someone wanted to tell me what 'scent' they were wearing that I liked, I wouldn't find it creepy at all.

@Piper2 I've often mentioned to someone of both sexes, that they smell good. It's usually just a brief moment, smile and...

No, no......
She was very sweet. Just wondering if anyone here would take offense to being told that

Carlas avatar Carla Agree +4Reply
@Carla No, no...... She was very sweet. Just wondering if anyone here would take offense to being told that

I never have, that I recall. It's kind of nice knowing someone else thinks I smell good, actually.

@2565296

Subtlety is an art:)

Carlas avatar Carla Agree +2Reply
@2565302

Saw them a lifetime ago, in amarillo, texas.

Cities are only good for a visit

Carlas avatar Carla Agree +1Reply
@2565323

I think a calm chance is probably a good thing:]

Carlas avatar Carla Agree +1Reply

Geez...you can't remember the name? I love fragrances.... Mine is Romance by Ralph Lauren.

I loaded it on as a pic for you.

I don't see it as creepy at all. Just someone who wanted to share something that they thought you might like.

I don't see an issue with it. I see it as kindness. I wear White Diamonds and have so for 5 years now in memory of my mama.

Hell if I got upset every time someone said I smelled nice, I would be pissed off all the time hehe smilie

ūü¶č

That doesn't bother me..

Unless i just got sweaty from work, I wouldn't want to give someone a reason to tell me I stink..

I'd be flattered as I don't wear any colognes.

Which part?

You sniffing me?
I'd appreciate, because it would mean I could sniff you back (dog rules)

That she gave you all the info?
Appreciate, because she's trying to be nice (I think) and sharing info.

That you've already forgotten the name?
Creepy, because either she didn't smell that nice or you got distracted by someone even more appealing, maybe someone spoke to your eyes? jolly smilie

@Zolfie Which part? You sniffing me? I'd appreciate, because it would mean I could sniff you back (dog rules) That she...

I did appreciate her telling me all about it. It wasnt something i would wear myself. So, it didnt register. If i saw the bottle again and smelled it, i would recognize it.

Also, i did not have my glasses on

Carlas avatar Carla Agree +1Reply