Pretty sure we have all received one here and there or maybe given one...what is the best pick up line you received or gave...Did it work?

I got this the other day and I have still been giggling.."Is your name Wi-fi? Because I'm really feeling a connection".

Just as funny as "Is your name Google? Because you have everything I've been searching for".

No they didn't work😘

Image for post Pretty sure we have all received one here and there or maybe given one...what is the best pick up line you received or gave...Did it work?
25% I said this once...it didn't work 0% OMG...this was the best ever 0% I said this one and Oh yeah it worked ;) 25% I am just here to be amused 50% Other
Lil_Princesss avatar Jokes & Humour
5 14
@2565744

I didn't even know they were still used.

When someone said is your name Google...I was waiting for an insult hehe smilie

@2565749

I know and I get tired of them. Only thing pissing me off is going get ya is told off.

I prefer sweet and romantic pick-up lines over trash any day.

@2565755

I am that one that believes there is a few good left that are not like that.

@2565765

hmm smilie starting to wonder if I should put lost posters around the world to find them

hehe smilie

@2565772

Some others I know have said the same for those exact reasons.

Nothing cute or practiced.

Something as simple as you have beautiful hair.

I love that ring, is it turquoise?

People love to talk about themselves...let them

I'd be hopeless at pickup lines, if I see someone I like I just say hi and start talking to them, even online.

The best pickup line I've ever had would be just body language. A girl was talking to me at a bar once and turned her whole body to face me, with her knees pointing directly at mine and looked directly at me while talking without turning away. That said everything without words.

According to an obscure study at some nameless bar, the very best pickup line is

...

...

...

"Got any beer at your place?"