Do you know or know of an expert backseat driver?

Image for post Do you know or know of an expert backseat driver?
Azlottos avatar People & Celebrities
9 22

Unfortunately, yes. When they start it, I pull over and tell them to either drive or get out. lol

Usually the better driver someone is, the less comfortable they are as a passenger. I try not to be a backseat driver, but if I'm a passenger with a bad driver, I experience a lot of cringe.

@Maze Usually the better driver someone is, the less comfortable they are as a passenger. I try not to be a backseat...

Good point, this would explain why my ex wasn't comfortable with my driving. I always let her most of the time anyway :)

No.....i keep the blazers seats down....

Me. I'm the best back seat driver ever....just ask my hubby. lol

No. Just a few times when someone thought they were.

I had a problem with my poor driving skills for years until as luck would have it, I married someone who was naturally prone to providing feedback every step of the way and I've hardly crashed at all since smirk2 smilie

I am a great silent back seat driver. All the driver's mistakes are logged into my memory and listed on their imaginary performance review. One guy started texting while he was driving and I actually told him to cut it out. Then later during the same drive, he made an illegal left turn. I have not ridden with him again since that ride!

I know a few..."Slow down"..."You need slow down before you reach the stop sign"..."That light is red"..."You can't go around that truck by going through the field"...this list goes on and on crs smilie

Hey I say well ahead of time...Hold on it is gonna be an adventure hehe smilie

🦋

My husband is an excellent one.

I do...they don't ride with me..