Mashas avatar Jokes & Humour
8 24

Myself wink smilie

I can be rather cruel when pushed to far, so I am being honest.

🦋

@2566608

hehe smilie

We seem to be doing that a lot lately

@2566613

Oh I can be. If people knew some things I think about myself. I would get smacked through the computer. I am for sure my own worst enemy.

@2566618

Same here. I have no reason but I have moments where I do it and believe what I think.

@2566621

I wish I really knew. I feel more confident today than I have my whole life and then those thoughts come flooding back. If you ever find a way please let me know and I shall do the same for you too

@Lil_Princess Myself I can be rather cruel when pushed to far, so I am being honest. 🦋

Putting an animal in a cage when boarding a plane. Of course its for their own good, and its safest for them, but they think its mean.

@Jaxxi Putting an animal in a cage when boarding a plane. Of course its for their own good, and its safest for them, but...

That is a good one because we all know nobody wants a boa constrictor flying up in first class.

@2566755

Now that's just ridiculous!... 😂

@2566751

wasps are not innocent, they are serial killers haha

@2568277

yeah they are genetically created devils, NOT innocent haha

The fact that we have to die and know it.

Children - most of them will tell you what they think, and do was they wish until they are taught otherwise.

Anonymous