0

How old is everyone? Where are you from? Have you lived anywhere else?

Jesslawwws avatar TV, Movies & Theatre
6 45
@2567444

And those people can ignore the post and not answer it if they don't want to.

@2567444

Fortunately for me, there's plenty who don't mind. I believe so far, you're the only one who has. To each their own. 🤷🏻‍♀️🤙🏼

@2567711

I guess once you receive an AARP card, it's an invite to criticize what people choose to disclose? Also, I've counted 7. But I could be mistaken.

@2567725

Lol I'll give that one to ya, I originally put 6 but accidentally pressed the wrong button. 🤙🏼 It happens. Lol. Long story short, people choose to share what they wanna share. You can see that some people chose to disclose, and others chose not to. Fortunately everyone has that option to choose. Some did. Some didn't. You chose not to, perfectly fine. Lol.

@2567430

Loool xD Are you collecting states?

@2567505

Did you liked to move around?

Warmer is the dream for you?

@2567511

Well, I hope you get it and enjoy it biggrin smilie

@2567430

I've been to all of those states except CA, IL, and WI. Maybe one day I'll catch up!

37. I'm originally from Chicago and now live in Austin.

@2567882

You're so young!! Use that to an advantage and take the rest of your life to explore.

@2567420

Nice! Washington state huh? You're on the complete opposite side of the country as me. Haha but I haven't been to any other country but here, and Mexico!

@2567426

Wow, very impressive. I've always wanted to go to England!

I'm 25. I'm from Madeira Islands (Portugal). Currently I'm living in Lisbon (Portugal). I've gone to Porto (Portugal), South Africa and Canary Islands, but that was on a vacation, not to live there.

All over this country, and parts of Canada. We lived like Gypsies, growing up.

40, New Zealand. Lived all over this little country.

@AliceD 40, New Zealand. Lived all over this little country.

New Zealand sounds pretty impressive, especially if it's managed you keep you there! :)

The thing I liked about New Zealand was the food, the people, and no frigging snakes.

@2567760

I've heard Colorado is beautiful! Definitely on my list of places to visit one day. As far as the info, it isn't anything more than what the site already allows people to provide. Im just here to make friends and hope that others are here for the exact reason. :)

old enough

Five kids and each one of us was from somewhere different. One was born on the Panama Canal Zone. We also have the midwest and the eastern seaboard pretty well covered.

Military kid, so we moved every year or so. Had as many schools as years in school.

@ozzyboy old enough Five kids and each one of us was from somewhere different. One was born on the Panama Canal Zone. We...

I completely understand the military aspect. I went to 10 different elementary schools, and 4 middle schools! 8th grade alone was three different schools! Hopefully you took those moves and made them into an amazing adventure. :)

@Jesslawww I completely understand the military aspect. I went to 10 different elementary schools, and 4 middle schools! 8th...

Life has been an adventure. One good thing about the military life is that you don't have a lot of time for small talk. Living in a small town, that makes really "not from around here."smile smilie

I am 38

I currently live in Indiana.

IN and TX are it for me

I like long walks, picnics in the park, nature...oops sorry got carried away there hehe smilie

🦋

59.I am Welsh and have always lived in Wales.Even went to University here.Image in content