+4

After learning the President of the US has no problem sharing classified information with Russians, Trump supporters are like:

Image for post After learning the President of the US has no problem sharing classified information with Russians, Trump supporters are like:
Mcflys avatar Politics
6 45

I'll say this before and I'll say this again;

Trump could shoot a supporter in the face, and that person would still blame Hilary for it.

@Hops I'll say this before and I'll say this again; Trump could shoot a supporter in the face, and that person would...

oh how wrong you are. its always republicans that are blamed, you are more blind then a bat. democrats are pure according to liberals and everyone else is the evil of the world, does nto matter what happens, or who is in power it is always republicans fault. where is your head at? probably completely shot. probably got dropped on your head a few times

The President has "Classification Authority". That means he can classify, declassify or change the classification of something. It's always been this way. It has been done a number of times by various Presidents. Usually, it just doesn't get that much attention and isn't "leaked to the media". One of the more famous cases was when Kennedy provided Top Secret information to the public, (and world) on intelligence information, and our intelligence gathering capabilities (including photographs) of the Soviet Union Missile silos in Cuba.

Sharing classified information with other Countries happens all the times and generally, it's a good thing when done for the right reasons. If we have classified information about terrorist activities, it is beneficial to selectively share that information, just as they share it with us. It is up to the President to decide when this is needed and that is why he has this authority.

Others, who have divulged classified information without that authority, have committed a crime.

@2568389

It's sad that some of his supporters don't believe the truth when it's right in front of their faces. Even when Trump has admitted revealing classified information, information that could hurt our allies and possibly getting some killed, and our country, they still defend him. Well, I think the defense for him is dwindling in Congress and in intelligent people.

@2568505

I think some have their heads in that big hole that you mentioned. Refusing to believe the truth about this incompetent president who has no idea how to run this country, but he sure has a good idea of how to RUIN it.

@2568548

I really didnt hear obama bashing except during the election processes. But, then, i wasnt here.
I have always excepted a conservative president, regardless of my opposing opinions.
This is so very different. Trump has a personality disorder. It is evident and dangerous.
I just hope he keeps screwing up. Enough will turn his party against him, for their own preservation.
What is laughable to me, is the continual throwbacks to obama and clinton.
They are gone, have lost and what they did is now irrelevant.
I just am cringing at the idea that this ill speaking idiot will be meeting with so many world leaders. Ugh.

@2568572

And you know...that truly isnt anything to celebrate. What he has done, and is doing, is so distructive. How the working class can continue to support him goes right over my head, or under it. He has done nothing to uplift. Well, he has for the wealthy. But that was what he ran on, uplifting the middle class. So much so, that they ignored his trespasses.
They call us hypocrits. I call them sheep.

@2568548

They bashed Obama, Michelle and everything they tried to do. Heck, they made fun of him for wanting a certain mustard on his hamburger. How foolish is that.

And again tonight, there is another scandal brewing about Trump and the firing of James Comey. This time it could lead to obstruction of justice against Trump. Even the Republicans are wanting the info. Maybe Trump has met his waterloo by firing Comey. We can only hope.

Plus, Trump is leaving for a trip abroad and now he's saying he doesn't want to go for fear he will receive a cold reception. I hope he gets snubbed.

@2568389

Except it's far easier for us. Our side isn't riddled with lies. But I am glad you're entertained.

@Budwick Except it's far easier for us. Our side isn't riddled with lies. But I am glad you're entertained.

Say what!! 2/3 of what your mr trump said during his campaign was proven lies.

He hasnt the mental agility to tell a lie that is difficult to prove as a lie.

Narcissists will say whatever they think will make them look good, and to further their agenda.

In an authoritarian government, truth is the first thing a leader puts in question. Once there is no truth, there is no democracy.

@Carla Say what!! 2/3 of what your mr trump said during his campaign was proven lies. He hasnt the mental agility to tell...

"2/3 of what your mr trump said during his campaign was proven lies.

That's very specific. Any back up? Or just a personal guesstimate?

@Budwick "2/3 of what your mr trump said during his campaign was proven lies. That's very specific. Any back up? Or just...

Ive read it several times over the course of six months. If you want particulars, i will fetch the articles. Wont be able to link you but i could point you in the right direction. But, a) would you read them?. b) label them, fake news?

@Carla Ive read it several times over the course of six months. If you want particulars, i will fetch the articles. Wont...

Tell you what - how about we make it easy for both of us. Pick one or two of the most egregious lies and your documentation. I promise - I'll read them and respond.

@Carla Politifact/pants on fire

That's not much to go on Carla. Can you be a little more specific?

@Budwick That's not much to go on Carla. Can you be a little more specific?

Washington post trumps false and misleading claims first one hundred days.

There is a bunch if them bud.

It started with the election
Hillary would let in 650 mulims in one week
Obama wasnt born here
Climate change a hoax
Won the 2nd debate in landslide in every poll
Mexicans will pay for the wall

Thestar.com trumphas 252 false thing since becoming president.

This comey thing is riddled with deciet in itself

@Carla Washington post trumps false and misleading claims first one hundred days. There is a bunch if them bud. It...

JULY 2016 --
With regards to Middle Eastern migration, Clinton’s 65,000 Syrian refugees would be added on top of the roughly 96,000 Middle Eastern migrants the U.S. resettled on green cards in a single year. Based on the minimum numbers Clinton has put forth thus far, as President, she could potentially resettle approximately 644,000 Middle Eastern migrants during her first term alone.

Sept 2016 -
Donald Trump finally admitted Friday that "President Barack Obama was born in the United States," reversing himself on the issue that propelled him into national politics five years ago.
That wasn't a lie anyway -

Climate Change -
His views on climate change is not a lie.
Man made Climate change is the lie.

2nd Debate --
Trump clearly did win the 2nd debate. I'm sure there were some polls that showed otherwise. You want to call that a lie? OK

Mexicans pay for the wall --
Well, let's see if the democrats will even let us build a phuckin wall.

Stuff you don't agree with are not necessarily lies.

@Budwick JULY 2016 -- With regards to Middle Eastern migration, Clinton’s 65,000 Syrian refugees would be added on top of...

You keep believing, bud. Your boy doesnt understand obstruction.
He doesnt understand the constitution.
The nato conference he is attending is being restructured so it abliges his childishly short attention span.
Someone mentioned on a comment that other countries fear him. If that is true, it isnt because of his strength. It is because of his instability.
Even your party is coming to terms with this monumental error they have made.

Party or country, bud??

@Carla You keep believing, bud. Your boy doesnt understand obstruction. He doesnt understand the constitution. The nato...

I don't know who you are referencing in the republican party. But, Trump had and still has plenty of enemies within the party.

I'm a country guy.

"He's a nice guy. I hope you can see your way to letting this go." - does not equal obstruction of justice.

NATO countries paying their own way is not a bad thing.

Media lies or honesty, Carla?

But her EMAILS!!!!!

@2568628

ummmm, snacks

Except for one little bitty, eensy-teensy thing - there's once again nothing other than a news story with more unnamed sources making the claim. Others that were actually in the room claim otherwise.

That business with Hillary giving up classified information during the debate was viewed and heard by millions - in fact it's still posted on her tweeter.

@Budwick Except for one little bitty, eensy-teensy thing - there's once again nothing other than a news story with more...

You mean how she managed to give out the very complicated and tehcnical details of launching a missIle?

Please show me how she did that given the short time talk of debate intervals :)

LOL

Mcflys avatar Mcfly Agree +1Reply
@Mcfly You mean how she managed to give out the very complicated and tehcnical details of launching a missIle? Please...

No Fly- while trying to show how dangerous Trump would be, she exclaimed that it only takes 4 minutes from giving the order to having nukes airborne. Up to that moment - that information was classified.

wow, just like you democrats did when Obama was in office, bunch of hypocrites, except it wasn't just when Obama was in power, you are still doing it, blaming all the worlds problems on republicans, and before Obama you where doing it. so keep your mouth shut, you have no say!

@Anonymousmouse wow, just like you democrats did when Obama was in office, bunch of hypocrites, except it wasn't just when Obama...

I can say what i please.
Trump is an over inflated narcissist.
Unable to grasp the nuances of being a world leader. Other countries think he is a baffoon.
Oh, yes...he is!

@Carla I can say what i please. Trump is an over inflated narcissist. Unable to grasp the nuances of being a world leader...

Trump doesn't come anywhere near Obama in being a narcissist. Obama couldn't complete a sentence (and still can't) without "I" in it, while Trump uses "WE." And I'll remind you the only respect Obama got was from fellow leaders who want a one-world government. Our enemies had no fear of him at all.

@Anonymousmouse so you can say what you please but not others? again hypocrites you bunch are

I never, not once, said you couldnt speak your mind.
But forgive me if i think what you say is childish and shortsighted.