ThePrinceofWaless avatar Language
6 24

Golf .... I never felt more awkward (and that's saying a lot for me).

@2570149

I'll definitely check it out. a smilie

@2570354

Isn't that funny. lol I've sent that through email to some of my Republican golfing relatives. lol Haven't heard one word from them since.

@2570604

Yep, I was laughing every time I sent one. lol

Grooming my own dogs. Took several times before i got it down. But still.....just not as good as a pro.
But, they like it better

Ice skating. I felt like a cow on crutches. lol

@2570115

Eewww - I tried it once too out of curiosity. I turned green very quickly. ill smilie

@2570200

If it wasnt applied right, that is difficult for everyone:[

@2570310

Oh, yes. Lots of soaking and scraping. I loathe wallpaper. Have removed many, many rooms of it. Sized and unsized. At least if it was correctly applied, the paper itself is managable.

@2570322

It is so much easier to change your indoor environment with paint.

@2570337

Good plan, lin:)

@2570200

That's one of the worse jobs ever.

Branding and castrating cattle.

Water skiing

Quite a few things (especially as a little kid, when trying for the first time, or even after some experiences; there was a concern about broken dishes, sewing "accidents" affecting my fingers, spilling tea or coffee while serving, or an unfortunate ink stain on a manuscript after having spent an hour writing neatly a report, etc.). As to walking, running, jumping, throwing, etc., awkwardise was rewarded with the corresponding fails, and often "bottom" or "belly" landings - lol. But if it was interesting, the best was to try again and again.

My latest monumental splash occurred some years ago, on an excursion in a mountain moor through a water hole - there were two of us who had to continue the hike with wet and muddy jeans - lol.
hehe smilie

Anonymous