If Hillary were president and refused to release her tax returns, would the Republicans be jumping up and down and insisting that she do so? I think we all know the answer to that, but yet there are some that think it's OK for Trump not to release his, even though he said he would. What is he hiding?

I think that now that we have a special counsel, that will be one of the things that Trump will have to do. Then all of this will go away and so will Trump.

Clinton on Trump's Tax Returns: He's Hiding SomethingSept. 26 -- Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton discusses the possible reasons why Donald Trump hasn't released his tax returns. She speaks durin...https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rV0crbXpb38
83% The Republicans would be going crazy if she didn't release hers 17% Trump is afraid to show his because it will show his connection with the Russians. 0% Other
StarzAboves avatar People & Celebrities
8 8
@2570201

For sure. But both Clinton and Obama had nothing to hide so they showed their tax returns ASAP. But Trump definitely has something to hide or he wouldn't be fighting so hard to keep them hidden. Even when he said during the election he would show them, just another lie.

If Trump has nothing to hide why is he so against the special counsel. lol

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="YouTube video thumbnailameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

LOCK HIM UP, LOCK HIM UP.

Even if they are supeonaed, we will likely not see them.

@Carla Even if they are supeonaed, we will likely not see them.

You're probably right, he'll try to tie it up in court.

I look for him to make an ass out of himself on this foreign trip, really mess up, then the investigations will move along more rapidly.

When he was elected I predicted he would last 6 months. It still might happen, but it looks like it will be more like one year. He won't make it for four years, that's for darn sure.

I think Muller will be able to get them.

@StarzAbove I hope so, and soon.

He can get them, but we are not likely to be shown them, from his investigation.

@Carla He can get them, but we are not likely to be shown them, from his investigation.

That's fine with me, but I do believe when they are actually revealed, Trump will be gone. Probably in jail. I feel certain that Flynn has something on Trump, that's why he defends him all the time, and it's probably to do with money, which his tax returns will show. It's just a matter of time, now. Trump is on his way out.