LorraineTwevlehundredRaineTwelvehundreds avatar Jokes & Humour
3 16
@2570393

Send parents who neglect their children as bad as this should spend some time in jail.. and lose custody of their child(ren).

@2570588

Oh but the poor kid has to suffer in the meantime.

I have always said there should be a test for people who want to become parents.

@2570557

I want responsible people in one of the hardest jobs in the world.

@2574441

LOL!! The noose is tightening every day.

@dru18 I have always said there should be a test for people who want to become parents.

that includes abortion, if they even would consider abortion they should be denied the rigth to even do the act that causes pregnancy

@Anonymousmouse that includes abortion, if they even would consider abortion they should be denied the rigth to even do the act...

OK if we could determine that. More like go to training and only those who pass and have enough money for raising children are allowed to have them the rest re immediately adopted by those who sid pass the test.

Absolutely, you can't have a kid unless you have a decent iq and salary, nothing wrong with that.

This is why I believe birth control and early term legal abortions should be both affordable, and not condemned by those who are surprised or outraged by things like this.
It just sucks, that the most profound of decisions a human can make, bringing another life into this world, can be done so thoughtlessly and easily . Babies are thrown in dumpsters, neglected, and abused like this poor little girl. I doubt if the baby didn't scream before she was found to be covered in rat bites, and most 15 week old babies don't weigh a mere 5lbs. Whatever happens to the parents, I hope very much that the child ends up with someone who actually cares about her.

I have seen it time and time again. CPS pushes to reunite shit parents. You later read about the child being abused or neglected or worse yet killed. There has to be a better system put in place. Too many bad parents slip thru the cracks.

but murdert them a day before they are born and you get a pat on the pat, double standard hypocricy of our society. SICKENING, parents who kill their baby before born are no better and just as bad as the parents of these children

Anonymous