Sukiesnows avatar Jokes & Humour
5 14

Almost any career where you have to deal with the public on a daily basis.

@2571006

You think that being a biographer/historian would eventually take over your heart?

@2571019

Have you even known someone who was nice and then they turn...and change into someone different?

I was thinking real estate agent...but that's not the only one...

@2571024

Self-loathing is so 90s... Now - self-acceptance is in...

@2571031

I understand the 60s were about love and peace. Boy...do you have a lot of catching up to do.

I feel sad tonight.

@2571678

How do you know you're not an original thinker?

@2572294

It's very odd that Amadeus was just the movie I was thinking about when I said that.

Salieri's best pose: look out from his balcony, listening to Mozart, with his hand cupping his head. How they did that movie was genius.

@2572807

Interests change.

For me it isn't the career that is changing me...it is the company I work for that is doing it.

My boss said I was to soft and needed to be more of an asshole like him...I informed he I could be but that is a side he really doesn't want to see of me.
🦋

@Lil_Princess For me it isn't the career that is changing me...it is the company I work for that is doing it. My boss said I...

A company stems from their owner or CEO...if they, he or she are assholes...generally the company will not be worth working for in the long run.

@Sukiesnow A company stems from their owner or CEO...if they, he or she are assholes...generally the company will not be worth...

It is funny is our CEO and Senior VP the complete opposite. They are for the people and rather funny. It is the managers, supervisors, and team leaders that are assholes.

A lot gets hidden from them.

@Lil_Princess It is funny is our CEO and Senior VP the complete opposite. They are for the people and rather funny. It is the...

Of course...you don't have to work with your CEO and Senior VP...so they can afford to be magnanimous....you don;t really know them....

@Sukiesnow Of course...you don't have to work with your CEO and Senior VP...so they can afford to be magnanimous....you don;t...

Actually I do a lot of work for our Senior VP he is typically on site unless he makes a trip to corporate. He is blind to a lot of what goes on though.

Anonymous