+4

Can you tell me one remedial benefit of turmeric without googling?

Darlings avatar
3 8

Someone at work was talking about this the other day at work, it is supposed to be good for healing burns and cuts.

🦋

I've been taking turmeric for a few months. It's supposed to be a natural remedy for inflammation. If you take a lot of pain relievers like ibuprofen or Advil, turmeric is supposed to reduce the need.

It does help - but I still take some ibuprofen too.

PS - in the interest of full disclosure, I DID Google it months ago. I hear advertisements for a natural pain reliever on the radio all the time. But, it really expensive. So I Googled to see what was in it. Turmeric is a main ingredient. Then, I looked up turmeric.

@Budwick I've been taking turmeric for a few months. It's supposed to be a natural remedy for inflammation. If you take a...

Interesting. I'll have to give it a shot. I occasionally take naproxen sodium (Aleve), but my liver could probably use a break.

@PhilboydStudge Interesting. I'll have to give it a shot. I occasionally take naproxen sodium (Aleve), but my liver could...

Don't expect miracles. Like I said, in my case it does seem to have some positive benefits. But I didn't notice anything at all the first week.

I hope it works for you.

a cup of warm milk with 2 pinch of turmeric powder and a pinch of salt at night healthiest life.

Anonymous