A song I've been working on for the past year and a half called Ol' Bandit. Sorry about the video quality. Let me know what y'all think.

Ol' Bandit (Original Song)A song I've been working on for the past year about Ol' Bandit from the wild west. (Video quality is shit but the song is not)https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dm7xNgU1vfs
CiscoKarpes avatar Music
3 19

Sorry, I couldn't get it to play.

I think you are a very talented guitar player, and that the gist of your song is pretty good, as is your voice.

@2571436

Thank you for pointing that out. For rhyming's sake it stays the same. You could call a saloon a liquor store in a sense. Becauase it's somewhere you can buy liquor.

@2571456

I bet you any amount of money in the wild west you could go somewhere to buy liquor. It's more than accurate. I don't understand why you felt the need to nitpick a very minor part of the song. Not everything needs to be taken so seriously.

@2571499

I take my music very seriously because it's the most important thing to me in this world. I spent HOURS upon HOURS rehearsing this and trying to come up with the best lyrics I could because I want to impress people.
After all that hard work just to hear something like there were no liquor stores you're damn right that irritated me. It's like if you spent a long time writing a poem that meant a lot to you personally and for me to say that it's not good enough.
Do you think that I or anyone else who REALLY appreciates music cares about one simple sentence? No they appreciate the effort made into creating a piece of art. If you were pointing out some constructive crticism instead of a condescending remark I would have taken it a little better.

@2571456

One of the last songs I posted you seem to have a habit of posting condescending remarks.

@2571507

It's not positive opinions I want FEEDBACK constructive feedback. Not just a snide comment

@2571528

When you question my choice of words you are questioning my intelligence and yes it did irritate me and I did feel the need to defend my musical baby.

Constructive feedback would mean, there were no liquor stores maybe you could use _
I couldn't really hear you maybe you could ____
Suggestions and feedback are way more helpful than a statement

Any suggestions from you on how to do that? Seeming is you are more musically inclined and lyrically aware than I seem to be?

Anonymous