Why upon learning what is happening to the North Korean people in the labor and concentration camps, aren't the Forces of the Large Superpowers ( that sounds funny) coming together to liberate them like they did the Jews?

Some have said money, others have said communism, some have said because its not our problem. I disagree with all of these answers because those are people like you and I, being born in prison only to die there from the 3 generation rule. They never know love, they never are clean, and they are ALWAYS hungry. Can you imagine being imprisoned for life and being treated like a dog, thinking the whole world lives that way all for something your great uncle supposedly did a long time ago- and you never even knew the man! Those are innocent people, with no chance of escaping their living hell unless the world saves them. They are not Jews, but they are people who are suffering. What are we doing?