Sukiesnows avatar Music
7 10

Get a parrot and teach it how to say that...

Enroll people in telling you...and in return...tell them, too.

You're beautiful! 🌸

LiVis avatar LiVi Agree +1Reply
@LiVi You're beautiful! 🌸

You're beautiful. You're beautiful. You're beautiful. You're beautiful. You're beautiful. You're beautiful. You're beautiful. You're beautiful.You're beautiful. You're beautiful.You're beautiful. You're beautiful.You're beautiful. You're beautiful.You're beautiful. You're beautiful.You're beautiful. You're beautiful.You're beautiful. You're beautiful.You're beautiful. You're beautiful.You're beautiful. You're beautiful.You're beautiful. You're beautiful.You're beautiful. You're beautiful.You're beautiful. You're beautiful.You're beautiful. You're beautiful.You're beautiful. You're beautiful.You're beautiful. You're beautiful.You're beautiful. You're beautiful.You're beautiful. You're beautiful.You're beautiful. You're beautiful.You're beautiful. You're beautiful.You're beautiful. You're beautiful.You're beautiful. You're beautiful.You're beautiful. You're beautiful.You're beautiful. You're beautiful.You're beautiful. You're beautiful.You're beautiful. You're beautiful.You're beautiful. You're beautiful.You're beautiful. You're beautiful.You're beautiful. You're beautiful.You're beautiful. You're beautiful.You're beautiful. You're beautiful.You're beautiful. You're beautiful.

Oh I won't lie...I tend to believe all the negatives well before I do the positives. Yesterday I heard "You're beautiful about 7 times" and I had difficulty believing it. Now if I would have heard "You're stupid" about 7 times I would have not second guessed it at all.

This is one of those things that I am working on over coming but honestly I have very little trust which is something I need to work on too

🦋

I tell the people I find beautiful in my life that they are beautiful as often as I can without getting on their nerves. Myyy self-esteem however is still trash, cuz it doesn't often happen to me. Oh well!

Anonymous