+10

Are you the person you think you are? Do you accept or do you have high ideals?

There is a point where you can be just who you are...and there are times when you realize...I thought was so much better....

Image for post **Are you the person you think you are?** //Do you accept or do you have high ideals?//
Sukiesnows avatar Life
10 17
@2573502

You have the right idea....let it all hang out.

@2574429

lol I'm psychic, remember?

@2573502

Might you have hidden ideals? Funny thing...I thought I lost mine...but then one day....

@2573511

Yeah it's like when I go to McDonald's - //'the Big Mac', // I could eat like three of those feckers no problemhehe smilie
乂^◡^乂

Adas avatar Ada Agree +2Reply

I'm the person you see here.

How would I know if my perception of myself is accurate? I might think I'm a kind person, but it's possible many people would disagree.

I expect little from others and much from myself. I am often disappointed.

@Carla Yes they can. In many ways

I paid very little attention to my family. But, somehow over night...they became helpful, considerate, and postitive people. I'm now glad they are in my life. But seriously...who knew?

@Sukiesnow I paid very little attention to my family. But, somehow over night...they became helpful, considerate, and...

Well, your goodness came from somewhere. When family steps up, that's the best surprise.

Yes.

Mashas avatar Masha Agree +3Reply
Anonymous