Budwicks avatar Jokes & Humour
4 25

The floor of one of these. Noisy, hard, cold, bumpy ride.Image in content

@2574256

That's crucial. And here I thought my last camping trip was tough when an unexpected lightning storm swept over the field we were sleeping on. You're braver than I ;)

In a sleeping bag on the ground, in a tent!

@Budwick Yup, the cold from the Earth will get you!

For sure, my fear was something crawly might crawl into that sleeping bag with me. lol

@2574508

Oh yes that is awful, I broke my ankle and had to stay in ER all night waiting for a room upstairs. My backside hurt more than my ankle after 12 hours on a stretcher , I sure hope I place my feet securely from now on that was no fun at all.

In a tree...

On the ground, in 130 degree heat, in the shade of vehicle wearing body armor.

Greyhound bus.

My office floor at my old job.

🦋

Grandparents floor of their apartment. They didn't have enough rooms, and some how their floor felt like laying on cement... with a paper thin piece of carpet. I haven't felt another home floor like that.

A laundromat. I slept there for warmth in the winter as I was homeless.

On a chair, in the airport.

My favorite spot as a child was on a rocky ledge that blocked the wind a , I would find that spot every spring, but alas the pasture was purchased and all my favorite things blown up and houses built upon them. Gosh I do hate changes and miss my little grassy area with the bright sun shining,

an armchair that stretches out into a bed, it was way too short for me, half of my legs hanging out

a vehicle, (whoops I can't sleep in a vehicle, so perhaps i can't use that lol)

in the police station victim support lounge - shoddy old sofa but safest place I've ever been

Anonymous