JerryHendricksons avatar People & Celebrities
3 20

When you fight an enemy like ISIS, you have to fight them using the same rules they are using. None. Ferret out the leaders and kill them all. Show no mercy.
Some may claim that this makes us no better than them. That's a misconception. We are trying to stop/eliminate them from doing what they are doing. When those they recruit have no fear of being held accountable, recruitment is high. How many people have joined ISIS and later, return to their own country? It's like they are playing a game. Once a person has joined the ranks of the enemy, they should forfeit all rights and be forever considered an enemy.
If you aren't willing to get your hands dirty in fighting these animals, shut up and get out of the way of those who will. If you are against doing what needs to be done today, you'll wonder why and how, these animals have taken over your streets tomorrow.

@2574940

Jim Colo, 2 replies down, answered your questions for me.

Islam does not condone the killing of innocent children. This act was carried out by monsters.

Are you aware of how many alleged Christian parents have murdered their own kids right here in America?

For some reason, we call them "crazy?" I don't think anyone not in an immediate position of power allows the murder of anyone. But especially not by loose association. To even suggest such a thing is ridiculous.

@ForkNdaRoad Are you aware of how many alleged Christian parents have murdered their own kids right here in America? For some...

What in the Hell is wrong with you people? I say ISIS and you automatically act like I'm attacking all muslims. Read the damn thing again.

@JerryHendrickson What in the Hell is wrong with you people? I say ISIS and you automatically act like I'm attacking all muslims...

I did, did you?

"Do we allow evil murderers to kill innocent children in the name of God?"

Hence my first sentence. It's happened, Christians didn't allow it anymore than Muslims allowed this.

Not being able to stop it isn't the same as allowing it. I didn't choose your wording, I simply responded to it.

Anonymous