Did the Russians hack the 2016 USA election?

Boy, the media is sure pushing the 'story'. Democrats seem to backing off the claim, even Al Franken told constituents that Trump will not be impeached - this month. So, what's the deal? And, why does this story even continue without a shred of evidence?

Image for post Did the Russians hack the 2016 USA election?
17% There is no doubt! 83% No, and there is no evidence to support the claim. 0% Other
Budwicks avatar Politics
2 52

No, Clinton did. Did the Russians monitor the election - probably. Did it effect the outcome? No. The left will work this to death in hopes of coming up with ties that are stronger than Clinton's ties to Russia. They even ignored the Manchester horror because they are so obsessed with trying to take Trump out of office.

The left's way of dealing with a loss because they don't want to admit their candidate had more flaws than Trump!

Seonags avatar Seonag No, and there is no evidence to support the claim. +2Reply

Ah......yeah. I think most everybody agrees that they did.

@dru18 Ah......yeah. I think most everybody agrees that they did.

I think some people think they did. And, since you are among them, do you know of any evidence that would indicate that the election was hacked at all?

@dru18 Ask ALL the Intelligence Agencies, if you want proof.

ALL the intelligence agencies keep saying they have no proof.

Wait, don't you want proof?

@Budwick ALL the intelligence agencies keep saying they have no proof. Wait, don't you want proof?

They do have proof that 'Russia hacked into our election', which is what your post is about.

They also have proof that some people who were associated with the Trump's campaign were in constant contact with the Russians. And Flynn is toast.

And they also have proof,thanks in partly to Trump's big mouth, that Trump was trying to stop the investigation.

@dru18 They do have proof that 'Russia hacked into our election', which is what your post is about. They also have...

Really! I would be very interested to read about that. Do you have any links to articles revealing the evidence?

@Budwick Really! I would be very interested to read about that. Do you have any links to articles revealing the evidence?

My advice, watch and read different news sources,and not just the ones that agree with you.

@Budwick So,... you can't find any either. Got it.

Sure, just follow Flynn as he does slammer time. And don''t forget the 2018 races. :)

@Budwick For ......?

Flynn!? You have got to be kidding!

Just a suggestion. Why don't you and the other mods support other people's posts?

And you don't think Clinton's people weren't in contact with any Russians? Wonder what a full investigation of BOTH parties would show?

What proof that Trump tried to stop the investigation? A 'leaked' memo that no one but the guy who read it to the reporter has seen?

We now have Mueller to investigate and I'd rather we just wait to see what he turns up before pointing fingers. (But sadly, the MSM would rather cover Trump-Russia 24 hrs a day.)

Seonags avatar Seonag No, and there is no evidence to support the claim. 0Reply
@Seonag And you don't think Clinton's people weren't in contact with any Russians? Wonder what a full investigation of BOTH...

(But sadly, the MSM would rather cover Trump-Russia 24 hrs a day.)??

Jesus! Maybe because there is something (always crooked) coming out about that man.....EVERY DAY!! You think?

And it is not about having contact with Russians, it is about colluding with them to influence the election in your favor.

Awwww....are you mad because they didn't show the memo to youuuu

@dru18 (But sadly, the MSM would rather cover Trump-Russia 24 hrs a day.)?? Jesus! Maybe because there is something...

The 'leaker' didn't show the memo to the reporter either! And now the FBI isn't willing to show the memo (or any Comey memo's) to Congress. Is it real? Who knows?

And where's the 'proof' of 'colluding?' You'd think with an investigation that started 10 months ago and all the leaks that the 'proof' would have been leaked.

Even Alan Dershowitz is questioning all this and likened it to Stalin's USSR and the 'show me the man and I'll find the crime' thought.

Seonags avatar Seonag No, and there is no evidence to support the claim. +1Reply
@Seonag The 'leaker' didn't show the memo to the reporter either! And now the FBI isn't willing to show the memo (or any...

This investigation could very well take months, if not years, so get use to it. Watergate took several years.

How the hell would you know what the "leaker" showed to any journalists? Nobody knew about 'Deep Throat' until after he passed away.

@dru18 This investigation could very well take months, if not years, so get use to it. Watergate took several years. How...

You said: "How the hell would you know if the "leaker" showed it to any journalists?" How about the 'journalist' who reported it said it was repeated to him over the phone and that the person giving the info was 'recalling' it from memory since the 'leaker' didn't even have it, but had seen it. And I'm sure if any other 'journalist' saw it, they would be crowing about it all over the place!

You are grasping at straws since everyone knew about 'Deep Throat' just that the identity was hidden. And with Watergate, we KNEW there was a break-in, and it was the COVER-UP that did Nixon in. So far everything is totally speculation with not even a 'smidgen' of proof.

@Seonag You said: "How the hell would you know if the "leaker" showed it to any journalists?" How about the 'journalist'...

You did not know how involved Nixon was, until some time had passed. We knew there had been a break in, but did not know how high up it went.

Same here. We know Russia meddle with our elections but don't know if there was any collusion with it and the Trump campaign. And if there was, how high up did it go. What has come out regarding Jared, does not look good.

@dru18 You did not know how involved Nixon was, until some time had passed. We knew there had been a break in, but did not...

Why, what has come out?
Nothing has come out! Except perhaps a little gray matter leakage.
There is nothing - nothing but vapor - from all the hot air I suppose.

@Budwick Why, what has come out? Nothing has come out! Except perhaps a little gray matter leakage. There is nothing -...

Nope, Budwick, you must be thinking of your boy.

Jared tried to create a back channel with Russia. Wouldn't have been so damn controversial, if he hadn't tried to use Russia's own intelligence and keep it from this country's.

@dru18 Nope, Budwick, you must be thinking of your boy. Jared tried to create a back channel with Russia. Wouldn't have...

Given all the snooping, wire tapping, leaking, probing, etc. I think it was pretty smart for him to do so. Plus, it's good for you too! You can bitch about this for at least a week!

@Budwick Given all the snooping, wire tapping, leaking, probing, etc. I think it was pretty smart for him to do so. Plus...

Sorry, but Comey already has stated along with other intelligence agencies, all of Congress, and every sane person, that Obama did not wiretap Trump.

Given that Comey is intelligent, knowledgeable, competent at his job, AND non political, I will take his word over yours. If you don't mind.

@dru18 Sorry, but Comey already has stated along with other intelligence agencies, all of Congress, and every sane person...

Remember it was Comey who testified 'thousands' of Clinton e-mails on Huma's husband's computer and had to have that corrected. And Comey has already testified that he was not asked to stop any investigation, so it will be interesting what he says now. As for saying Obama didn't wire-tape Trump, let's wait and see what the unmasking investigation shows.

@Seonag Remember it was Comey who testified 'thousands' of Clinton e-mails on Huma's husband's computer and had to have...

He thought he could handle Trump, that maybe Trump was just being a uniformed dumb ass for asking him about the investigation.

Too bad Trump fired him. Now as a private citizen he can tell us everything.

Nothing illegal about a 'back channel.' Shoot Obama used it with Iran, even before he was elected in 2008. And we don't know if it was Jared who suggested it or Russia or what. It's all allegations based on LEAKS.

And, now, it appears that the Obama Administration was up to their own tricks and interference with all the unmasking.

@Seonag Nothing illegal about a 'back channel.' Shoot Obama used it with Iran, even before he was elected in 2008. And we...

PLEASE ACTUALLY read what I wrote. I said nothing about a back channel being "illegal".

It is illegal to try to keep it from our own intelligence agencies.

@dru18 PLEASE ACTUALLY read what I wrote. I said nothing about a back channel being "illegal". It is illegal to try to...

And you know for a fact that they were trying to keep it from our intelligence agencies? You don't think our agencies intercept communications between the Soviet Embassy and the Kremlin? It continues to appear that the left is very busy trying to find a crime rather than get down and try to work on behalf of the citizens of this country. I suspect all this 'hatred' is going to backfire.

@Seonag And you know for a fact that they were trying to keep it from our intelligence agencies? You don't think our...

That's the problem, they did intercept the conversation, which he was not forthcoming about. And there really lies the problem! For an administration that is supposedly NOT guilty, they sure act like they have something to hide.

He's got 37% of people who wouldn't care if Trump took a shit out of the Oval office window. That is hardly the "Citizens of this country". You guys have really lowered the bar.

Oh, by the way, you gotta love that tweet he sent the Mayor of London.

@dru18 That's the problem, they did intercept the conversation, which he was not forthcoming about. And there really lies...

So, what is it that has been intercepted and everyone is making such a fuss about. Cuz, so far it's been all about unconfirmed sources indicating possible connections to people in a position to know - it's a bunch of nothing! And, what was actually done anyway to hack the election? What's the evidence of that?

I'm thinking it's all sour grapes that Hillary did not receive the coronation she was counting on.

@Budwick So, what is it that has been intercepted and everyone is making such a fuss about. Cuz, so far it's been all about...

"I'm thinking it's all sour grapes that Hillary did not receive the coronation she was counting on"

Of course you would think that. And I am sure you think the media is out to get Trump.

The media are the ones responsible for getting this ass clown elected in the first place, by giving his campaign thousands of hours of free coverage. And CNN was the biggest offender. Nobody started to get halfway rough with that 'man child' until October.

Yeah Trump's son-in-law meeting secretly with the Russians, (with FYLNN at his side!!) while trying to set up a channel to block the United States' intelligence agencies out. And then failing to put it down.

Yep, sure, it happens all the time.

@dru18 "I'm thinking it's all sour grapes that Hillary did not receive the coronation she was counting on" Of course you...

DD - the point is - You and the left wing propaganda machine got nuthin! It's all smoke and mirrors.

I'm not into lynchings. Nothing but accusations - no evidence of any kind.

@Budwick DD - the point is - You and the left wing propaganda machine got nuthin! It's all smoke and mirrors. I'm not into...

I don't think so. FBI and other intelligence agencies are hot for Trump's ass. And every fricking day it is another shoe that has dropped.

@dru18 I don't think so. FBI and other intelligence agencies are hot for Trump's ass. And every fricking day it is another...

Well, what do you knw? They've actually found a leaker. Reality Winner - an avid left wing activist.

@Budwick Well, what do you knw? They've actually found a leaker. Reality Winner - an avid left wing activist.

So?

It was bound to happen, a young 25 year old woman who looks sixteen. Big tough guys!

@dru18 So? It was bound to happen, a young 25 year old woman who looks sixteen. Big tough guys!

Oops! The wrong flavor of bad guy was caught?

How cool is that? Something brand new to be a victim about! Your good luck just never ends DD.

@Budwick Oops! The wrong flavor of bad guy was caught? How cool is that? Something brand new to be a victim about! Your...

No, I am talking about Trump, and his wannabe's who are hypocrites at best. Big bad men caught a young woman. Wow. But all of you thought Snowden was a hero. And if she had ratted on Obama, you would have been sending her flowers.

@Budwick Something brand new to be a victim about! Your good luck just never ends DD.

You're repeating yourself, Budwick. Another sign you are losing the argument. Either come up with something fresh, or scurry back to your hole.

@dru18 You're repeating yourself, Budwick. Another sign you are losing the argument. Either come up with something fresh...

Just wanted to be sure you read it. So often you never write on the actual substance of the conversation.

OK, glad you got the message. Carry with your hysteria!

@Budwick Just wanted to be sure you read it. So often you never write on the actual substance of the conversation. OK...

Let's see, we were talking about Trump getting his ass canned, and I made my case, quite well. One of his biggest mistakes,(among MANY!) the firing of Comey.

Yep, the breadcrumbs are all leading up to the Oval office.

Enjoy Trump while you can, Budwick. Now scuttle back.

@dru18 Let's see, we were talking about Trump getting his ass canned, and I made my case, quite well. One of his biggest...

Actually, you were talking about a never ending stream of pointless accusations without merit; Making up a grand fairy tale that you apparently believe.

I saw your dismissal... that's cute!

@Budwick Actually, you were talking about a never ending stream of pointless accusations without merit; Making up a...

You wouldn't accept the inevitable, if Jesus,himself, came down and told you that Trump was guilty as hell.

You are so taken with that incompetent, spoiled old fool, that it's scary.

Why in the world would you think that the FBI and other intelligence agencies are looking into it? Just to wile away the hours?

@dru18 You wouldn't accept the inevitable, if Jesus,himself, came down and told you that Trump was guilty as hell. You...

By your logic Hillary should have tried for treason! They investigated the shit out of her.

@Budwick By your logic Hillary should have tried for treason! They investigated the shit out of her.

Yes, and how long did that go on? And you guys are bitching about a 10 month investigation?!