+8

All we have to offer each other online is words. Tell me what words mean to you.

Words mean a lot to me. I recently got a compliment...and it was true...the words were honest and right. Having my truth validated in the form of words meant a lot to me...and it's always nice to hear. The moral of the story is: we don't always remember to affirm or validate...of course, with words. From now on...don't keep it to yourself!! Spread some of you around...with love.

Image for post **All we have to offer each other online is words.** //Tell me what  words mean to you.//
Sukiesnows avatar TV, Movies & Theatre
10 35

Words mean a lot to me. Sometimes they make my happy, sometimes they make me sad, and sometimes they hurt deeply.

@StarzAbove Words mean a lot to me. Sometimes they make my happy, sometimes they make me sad, and sometimes they hurt deeply.

I agree... People seem to have a lot of respect for words. Why then...are they so abused on here?

@2575950

What did I do that I should apologize for? frown smilie

Words mean a lot!

@VicZinc Words mean a lot!

People seem to have a lot of respect for words. Why then...are they abused?

Words can mean a lot, or nothing. If the words come from someone you respect, they can mean the world. If not, they can mean nothing.

@JustJimColo Words can mean a lot, or nothing. If the words come from someone you respect, they can mean the world. If not...

People seem to have a lot of respect for words. Why then...are they so readily abused?

People think nothing about using menacing and dirty language...I guess the memo didn't get to others.

@Sukiesnow People seem to have a lot of respect for words. Why then...are they so readily abused? People think nothing about...

Words are words Sukie. Anyone can use words. How many times do we see people using words when they don't have a clue about anything they are saying? Words cab be powerful. They can be used to express one's knowledge or can be used to cover ones lack of knowledge.

They help a lot...when you have something to say..

The mean everything to me...they can lift me up and make me feel on top of the world or they can cut me deeply and leave an open wound that takes years to help. Once said...words can never be taken back even if they were only said in anger and not meant.

🦋

@2575319

You remind me of Marianne...who would like to think there is nothing in the world of menace..or harm.

I know you know better...but it' nice to see you still have a few high ideals.

@2575372

Being compared to Marianne is a compliment. I know no one who has higher ideals....

The rest will fade away...eventually....

@2575482

Most words that have hurt me were said more offline than on the internet.

@Lil_Princess Well I have been wanting to get a dog

They are a very loving and gentle breed. (But can be intimidating as hell if someone starts to get aggressive.)

@JustJimColo They are a very loving and gentle breed. (But can be intimidating as hell if someone starts to get aggressive.)

The kids Godfather has one and that dog is such a big baby. I can't remember what he weighs but he is massive and it is all muscle.

@2575482

I don't understand, Another. So, you are also on the Internet.

It sounds like you'd like to fit in, Mr Deeds & Action. There's a time and a place for everything.

@2575528

I'm not taking offense. I thought Mr Deeds & Action was a catchy phrase.

Depends on who the words come from... from some words mean nothing. From others, words can mean a lot.

Anonymous