+6

You have an advantage in life if you love to cook. Amirite?

Image for post **You have an advantage in life if you love to cook.** //Amirite?//
Sukiesnows avatar TV, Movies & Theatre
7 17

And you have a disadvantage if you love to eat.

You have a better advantage if someone loves doing dishes..

Yes it is called I won't starve hehe smilie

🦋

@2576387

Smart to take the time to learn how to cook. Especially since you love it initially.

People who love to cook can at least make themselves decent food. That's about all the advantage you get.

@2576803

I think that is part of the reason people were meant to live in couples.

I think everyone should know how to cook, or at least know how to cook the things they like to eat. It's a basic life skill. I've known people who have to go out and eat if there isn't someone home to prepare their food.

@JustJimColo I think everyone should know how to cook, or at least know how to cook the things they like to eat. It's a basic...

People can take many courses in cooking but if they don't love doing it...chances become a lot slimmer.

Not all people understand cooking; and even then...love doing it. With most ppl it's a "have to".

It's always good to have frozen goods as a back up.

You can't live on steak and toast & eggs forever...hehe smilie

That was supposed to be a joke for most people...

@Sukiesnow People can take many courses in cooking but if they don't love doing it...chances become a lot slimmer. Not all...

Or just watch others cook at home and follow along. There were some old German dishes my Mom used to make at home when I was a kid. I knew that once I left home, I wouldn't be getting that anymore unless I learned how to do it myself. I made sure my kids knew how to cook those dishes before them moved out on their own. <s>

Indeed...I love to cook...and if you know how to preserve food is a bigger advantage.

Anonymous