Lil_Princesss avatar
4 13
@2576799

I can deal with the others a lot better.

Syd & I could not get in the house one day because there was a massive web with hundreds of baby spiders in it. Well my bright idea was hit it with the broom...the web broke & fell right on the front door...she looks at at me & says "really mom...that was your brilliant plan"hehe smilie

@2576811

Yea that would probably go horrible wrong...I already burnt a big whole in my deck running from a wasp a while back hehe smilie

@2576822

That only happened once...jeez hehe smilie

@2576825

It is ok...nobody else has ever let me live it down either hehe smilie

I love spiders...even tho they are a bit weird...

It's other people who are the villains.

@2576855

We had one of those at work...I swore it was big enough to carry someone away

@2576864

Depending on the bug I can make a sacrifice with coffee hehe smilie

@2576879

Yes that would be a good example hehe smilie

Just think if you hadn't spent twenty minutes explaining how you were going to drop kick it into a fish-tank of hungry piranhas they wouldn't of had time to undo the metal shackles they were held in and escape outta the back door to return sometime soon and foil your evil plans to take over the world!eek smilie

And you'd of succeeded if only it hadn't been for that meddling spider!hehe smilie
乂^◡^乂

Sounds like you fit in with the villains tongue smilie I forget where, but I remember some villain movie kept talking about how the villain always get caught giving a monologue, which gives the hero a chance when all hoped looked lost wink smilie

Anonymous