Lil_Princesss avatar
5 16

Yeah there's all them Superman words they could run into as well. Jeez space is just a minefield of weirdly sloped words that disappear from view too quickly for anyone to read properly. eek smilie
乂^◡^乂

Trying to read that as a kid caused me mild anxiety... I always thought I was missing out on some detail. lol

@ForkNdaRoad Trying to read that as a kid caused me mild anxiety... I always thought I was missing out on some detail. lol

ARRRGHHH I couldn't read it fast enough now I won't have a clue what's going.hehe smilie 乂^◡^乂

@Ada ARRRGHHH I couldn't read it fast enough now I won't have a clue what's going. 乂^◡^乂

I watched the same thing occur with a neighbor when I took him and my son to see Fantastic Beasts, it has all the newspaper clippings in the beginning. He had his fists clinched over it... lol Grrr!

@ForkNdaRoad It was pretty cute, I'll admit :)

Haha yeah bless em. Did you all enjoy the film?
乂º◡º乂

@Ada Haha yeah bless em. Did you all enjoy the film? 乂º◡º乂

Oh yeah, it definitely lived up to the expectations of this Potter fan. imo Have you seen it? Knowing the basic 'history' from the original books, I'm excited to watch the story unfold!

@2601258

hmm smilie Ya know it just might not be

Not gonna happen. Those words only go away.

Anonymous