Don’t you think it’s time for the government to tell the truth about budget cuts?

I don't know about you but when I have to cut my budget it mean that I spend less than I did before. When the government says that they have cut the budget it means that they are spending less than the expected increases they are still spending more how is that a budget cut? The President’s budget is not a cut it is and increase the only debate now is how they are spending it.

altonschwabs avatar Politics
1 9

Hey Viczinc how have you been I have been off for a while making changes in my life. some of us are listening

Don't you think it's time for the people to listen?

@VicZinc Don't you think it's time for the people to listen?

Especially considering that they're brainwashed by their televisions?

I think that it's almost always time for the truth. There are actually times when the truth is the wrong thing to say. Here's a fine example: You're in Hitler's horror show, in a country where they just round up Jewish people... One night, you're sound asleep when you hear a furious pounding on your door. You open the door and there is a Jewish family standing there begging you for help. You hide them in your basement. The S.S. shows up asking if there are any Jews in your house. What do you tell them?

@JerryHendrickson Telling the truth would be a horrible wrong.

so are saying its ok for the government to call an increase a cut

@altonschwab so are saying its ok for the government to call an increase a cut

It's not okay for people to call a dog, a chicken. Chickendogs everywhere will be flabbergasted over how their feelings may suffer. They will need a safe space for that one for sure.

Anonymous