+4

I have realized that I could never undress anyone with my eyes...my OCD would start and I would just end up folding their clothing🙄

If you let me...I will spend hours at a department store folding clothing 😘

Image for post I have realized that I could never undress anyone with my eyes...my OCD would start and I would just end up folding their clothing🙄
Lil_Princesss avatar
4 14
@2578203

I am not as bad as I used to be either but I do have my moments.

@2578205

You make like the 50th person that has told me that. I honestly just do this for fun. If I can make one person laugh then I am happy.

@2578214

I highly doubt I would sell them. I used to do a comedy routine many years ago about a little old lady that sold muffins...sadly after a battle with a flu for weeks I could no longer do the voice. Let me tell ya it wasn't easy but people loved her especially the kids. It broke my heart to have to say good bye

@2578223

I did them for friends parties and to make the kids laugh on rainy days. I refused to take any money for my Claire routine because hearing people laugh made it worth it. I have made a few attempts to bring her back but can't do it and it became frustrating.

I am sure everyone here would have got a kick out of her because she was slightly a ding bat in a funny way.

I guess time will tell on that one...I don't like to give all my secrets away hehe smilie

It's not bad until it becomes CDO -- In alphabetic order like it's supposed to be.

@2578340

shh smilie I do it too hehe smilie

I twitched when I saw that tile. It's so... permanent. cry smilie That would drive me insane. I would have paint them, yep, that's the solution to that problem.

@2578266

Bless your heart...that is cute you think you are gonna tell me how to make a post.

If you don't like it don't comment sunshine. biggrin smilie

@2578278

Oh good lord you have a lot to learn...I was actually diagnosed by a real doctor with OCD...lot of people pretend they have it but never diagnosed.

So please take your 50 shades of crazy somewhere else