primeiros avatar Jokes & Humour
12 71

Kind of, as in just loving to hear them speak or sing.

@Piper2 Kind of, as in just loving to hear them speak or sing.

Yup, for me it's like that too. Some voices are so pleasant to listen, it's sort of like a crush.

@primeiro Yup, for me it's like that too. Some voices are so pleasant to listen, it's sort of like a crush.

Sort of, yes. For me, that would apply to both singers and a few actors. Peter Coyote, for instance. When he's narrating a documentary or something, there's something about his voice that I just really like.

@Piper2 Sort of, yes. For me, that would apply to both singers and a few actors. Peter Coyote, for instance. When he's...

There have been some narration voices that I really like to listen to, for some reason. For example, there was this audiobook. I enjoyed hearing the phrases being spoken by the narrator's voice, lol. It wasn't even a perfect recording made by a professional narrator (it was a free recording available online), but I enjoyed the voice anyway.

And there are singers too. Sometimes what makes me like a song is just the voice; it's not even the lyrics.

@2578555

I'm curious to see what the movie is about. But I almost certainly won't be able to recognize the voice, because I've actually never watched cartoons in English. :P (Most cartoons I've watched were from the US, but they were all dubbed in my country)

@2578638

Very interesting, thank you for the info. :) I used to watch that cartoon, but I'm mostly ignorant about its history. It's funny to see the faces of the people who do the voices.
It was also funny and very interesting to see recorded voices of some Amiriters. :P

@2578416

Sexy for sure, Ser.

@2578420

Wow, I like YOUR voice...very sexy.

@2578420

Congratulations, Markymark! y smilieclap smiliehehe smilie

@2578588

I don't have a mik on my computer, or if I do, it's hiding.

@2578583

I ain't a chicken..I have to talk in front of a 150 people a lot hehe smilie

http://vocaroo.com/i/s1DLWbc0mRoI

@2579511

Awww thank ya l smiliehug smilie

I thought about asking for free ice cream but puppies stay around longer hehe smilie

@2578583

I don't have a mik on my computer, or I would.

@2578416

Wow - you sound great! y smiliehug smilie

@2579509

That's annoying. lol
The site doesn't let you correct the repetition?
If not, then you could ask the Amirite developer(s) to commit a small sin for your sake and manually correct the post by directly messing with the database.

@2579604

Please don't worry! It's really not a problem. It doesn't bother me at all. :)

No can't say that I ever have. I have had it happen to me more times than I care to count...that I will never figure out because I honestly hate to hear myself talk hehe smilie

🦋

@OzSurfer

I didn't know that singer. I have to agree that she really does have a nice voice. :)

@2583296

She, too, has a nice voice.
Cheers! :)
By the way, let me also share one that I like. It's from my country and not in English, but I think the voice is nice regardless of the lyrics. :P

@2582568

lol. She certainly does have a nice voice. :)

Winona Ryder for me.

@2582723

Keira Knightley is a good one too.

Morgan Freeman, Stacey Keach, and George Clooney all have excellent voices and I would love to hire their voices for my answering machine.

I can't say I've had a crush on someone's voice; but a bad voice can be a turn-off...

I have a crush on the voice of whoever sings this. Well, truth is I actually don't, I just think her voice sounds cute. I've never actually had a crush on a voice.

@Crimson I have a crush on the voice of whoever sings this. Well, truth is I actually don't, I just think her voice sounds...

She does have a very kawaii voice. :)
I like a lot of Japanese singers. Didn't know this one.

@primeiro She does have a very kawaii voice. :) I like a lot of Japanese singers. Didn't know this one.

Well if you haven't heard of the Touhou games or the music made by fans of the games, that would definitely explain why you don't know her. A lot of people seem not to know about Touhou.

OOOH ya Sean Connery I did love his voice .

Of course, and its stupid! Im hot for Jess Harpers voice on Laramie- so lame

I can't say that I had a crush on a voice, as I liked and like many, but I had and have crushes on certain sounds of wonderful music of various kinds, of a poetic song, an amazing story, or a great movie, a breathtaking landscape or wildlife, or a beautiful painting, sculpture, etc.

@Marianne I can't say that I had a crush on a voice, as I liked and like many, but I had and have crushes on certain sounds...

I can relate to that. Some of these things can be so pleasant that you can listen or see them over and over and never get tired of it.
smile smilie

Markiplier's voice xD

@Sofia Markiplier's voice xD

Loool. XD He does have a powerful voice. :D
Thank you for joining. XD

@Sofia I could listen to him all day xD You're welcome :D

XD I'm sure that was great for your English listening skills. :P biggrin smilie
:D

Anonymous