+6

You can't say you don't like it if you've never tried it. People often say they don't like something when it's never been tried or experienced. Amirite?

I took a pineapple cream cake to work; everyone loved it. Ha ha. It was made with tofu...so there...don't say you don't like something if you've never tried it.

Image for post **You can't say you don't like it if you've never tried it.** //People often say they don't like something when it's never been tried or experienced.// **Amirite?**
Sukiesnows avatar People & Celebrities
7 23

I can say I don't like a lot of things I haven't tasted.... just looking at some, makes me gag.

There might be exceptions; I've never been in jail...so I don't know if I'd like it....who knows...?

When it comes to food, I'll try anything at least once (as long as it's not a known poison and doesn't have a horrible smell).

Your logic is goofy. I don't have to die to say I don't like it.

SmartAZs avatar SmartAZ Disagree +3Reply
@SmartAZ Your logic is goofy. I don't have to die to say I don't like it.

hehe smilie I am glad I read the comments cause I was gonna death as an example

There are a number of things I've never experienced but am sure I wouldn't like, such as a Colonoscopy, bungee jumping, Durian fruit or a hot wax.

@JustJimColo There are a number of things I've never experienced but am sure I wouldn't like, such as a Colonoscopy, bungee...

A Colonoscopy is okay I hear...as long as you get put under for it. Bungee jumping? Didn't you have to jump out of a plane for your training? I don't know what Druian fruit is but hot wax can be healing. And good for manscaping.

@Sukiesnow A Colonoscopy is okay I hear...as long as you get put under for it. Bungee jumping? Didn't you have to jump out of...

Did a lot of stupid stuff when I was younger. Now, I have a choice. Go get some Durian fruit and then comment on it..<s>

Well..... there are many exceptions Sukie. A great deal of things we have not tried are a clear mistake, I think I shouldn't list them for obvious reasons biggrin smiliebiggrin smiliebiggrin smilie

I was like that with carrot cake. I just couldn't imagine carrot tasting nice in a cake. Anyway I tried it and it was lovely.yum smilie
乂º◡º乂

Adas avatar Ada Agree +3Reply
@2581935

That's like crab sticks. hehe smilie
乂º◡º乂

Adas avatar Ada Agree +3Reply
@2583029

Ha, well they are kinda a byproduct of sludgy bits of crap left from gutting fish, fair to say I couldn't eat them now (same goes with marshmellows) but I loved em as a kidbiggrin smilie乂º◡º乂

Adas avatar Ada Agree +2Reply

I wish I never tried anal, cause that was not much fun and I am entirely sure that the experience was something I didn't really have to have thrust on me in order for me to deduce it was less than rather less altogether than what I thought it may be.

I meant to hit the "Disagree" button up there.

SmartAZs avatar SmartAZ Disagree +2Reply

I am probably making this answer too complicated: Some foods are just too disgusting by sight or smell for me to be able to put into my mouth to try them, like raw oysters or raw okra. And then there are the recreational activities which look too scary or dangerous for me to even attempt to see if I like them, such as mountain climbing and sky diving.

But I don't wanna try it.... fine ... for you I'll give it a chance tongue smilie

There are things I don't need to and won't try..

You might like fish head soup...I've never tried it and I never will..

When my coworkers ate the century old duck egg, I was pretty sure I didn't want no part of that ill smilie