What do you believe in?

Rouwanas avatar Religion
7 39
@2579829

could you possibly give an example?

I believe in the natural development of the male/female relationship, the way it was meant to be, and the way it's supposed to be.

Of course, I'm somewhat of an oddball. So be it.

@Rouwana Believing in something specific doesn't make you an oddball

Well, thanks for saying that, but in reality, being "traditional" is a detriment to myself. So be it. smile smilie

@2579861

How did you come to believe in atheism ?

@2579866

You believing in not believing the existence of any gods, is also a belief as it also means holding something as an opinion

@2579880

Haha, as a conjurer I understand.

God, the Creator of the Universe and Jesus Christ His Son.

Hope. I think there's always a legitimate reason to keep fighting for what you believe in and for those you love and want to protect.

@KvotheSavien Hope. I think there's always a legitimate reason to keep fighting for what you believe in and for those you love...

What's better than hoping in a world filled with despair 😊 Always a great option to believe in something positive!

I believe everything is temporary.

@PhilboydStudge I have no reason to believe souls exist.

So do you believe in living for a while on earth and all that is just temporary?
What about love ?
Family?
Knowledge?

Amygdala, bicycle saddles, chimpanzees, deltas, error correction, fudge, gigolos from Saturn, holes, intellectual holes, joy holes, Krusty the Clown, lobsters, Münich, nibbling okapis, orphaned nodes, Perseids, Queen, rye in the catcher's eye, stupidity, tentacle soup, urinating squirrel monsters, Volkswagen, wanking in one of them, xenophobia, yeast infections, Zoidberg...