+3

You leave your doctor's office...visibly shaken. S/he's just told you that you might.......

Please write down some of your worst fears...the more they are expressed...the less likely they are to happen. It's called a reverse jinx.

Image for post **You leave your doctor's office...visibly shaken.** //S/he's just told you that you might.......//
Sukiesnows avatar Health, Beauty & Fitness
4 15

I don't want to hear that my replacement heart valve is no longer working properly.

@2580679

That's one for each testicle. biggrin smilie
乂^◡^乂

Adas avatar Ada Agree +1Reply

That you have a serious heart murmur and will soon need more tests to determine the next step.

I went through that in December when my results were read & I was told I had a tumor & it could be cancerous. I sat by myself in silence for a long time and in shock.

That I'm going to need to go to a specialist. .. or worse.... a dentist Image in content

Chances are I might have cervical cancer... I'm distraught. Further tests are needed.

@2580086

I did try to explain it...but perhaps not enough....

The real thing is too terrifying...it's comforting just to practise.

I might have some virus that no one knows about...and they have just begun to study.

That I need an expensive test not covered by my insurance.

Never drink coffee again! Oh the horror...

No, live to be 150... shudder

Need to bring a coat next time I go to the doctor's office in January

Anonymous