+13

A good interrogation can make you doubt your existence. Amirite?

Image for post **A good interrogation can make you doubt your existence.** //Amirite?//
Sukiesnows avatar Jokes & Humour
7 33
The voters have decided that Sukiesnow is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Yes, and I'm here to interrogate you, Suki!. Officer Starz at your service. hehe smiliehehe smilie

@StarzAbove Yes, and I'm here to interrogate you, Suki!. Officer Starz at your service.

I was just informed that I ordered to oversee your interrogation of Suki wink smiliehehe smilie

@StarzAbove No dogs allowed....I work alone.

What?!?! wt smilie No dogs allowed? eek smilie

Good thing I'm a wolf and not a dog wink smilie

So... you work alone... with Suki? hello smilie maniac smilie

@StarzAbove I work alone at all times!

Okay Batman wink smilie ... or is it batgirl? tongue smilie

@Zolfie Okay Batman ... or is it batgirl?...

Neither, can't you tell by my uniform? lol

@StarzAbove Neither, can't you tell by my uniform? lol

Yeah, but police never work alone (well help is always a radio call or less away)... and you said you always work alone ;P

@StarzAbove This cop definitely works alone. lol

Okay, I'll let you carry over parts on your own wink smilie

@StarzAbove Whew, it's about time. lol

Yeah, I couldn't carry any of those objects anyways... you know, no hands and all... but looks like you got it

You aren't kidding... It isn't even the questions themselves so much as the way they're asked and the completely suspicious reception of answers that will make you doubt your perception of something as simple as the color of a vehicle. lol

@ForkNdaRoad You aren't kidding... It isn't even the questions themselves so much as the way they're asked and the...

You're one of the good guys...you go in with positive evidence and you stumble out bewildered and somewhat terrified...

Never again...

@Sukiesnow You're one of the good guys...you go in with positive evidence and you stumble out bewildered and somewhat...

I was thinking: What the hell just happened?

Me:
"It was a white Ford Lariat."
Interrogator:
"You sure it was white, could it be light gray?"

Me:
"I'm pretty sure it was white, but maybe..."
Interrogator:
"You certain it was a Lariat, could it be an F150?"

Me:
"No, I saw the gold stripe, it was a Lariat."
Interrogator:
"Eddie Bauer's have a gold stripe, could that be it? Maybe you're confused..."

Me:
"I don't want to give bad info... It was definitely an extended-cab."
Interrogator:
"So a light gray or white extended cab truck?"

Me: "I guess so..."

How in the hell did he just convince me of that?!?!

@ForkNdaRoad I was thinking: What the hell just happened? Me: "It was a white Ford Lariat." Interrogator: "You sure it was...

I was laughing throughout reading...so true.

I was helping a woman in my building who was having suicidal tendencies...then the coppers knocked on my door...and before you know it...the thought crept in that somehow I was responsible for it.... Man!

No kidding. They must know all the key words...I'm sure there are courses on it.

I'll take your word for it, i've never been interrogated..

I have never been interrogated by the police but have been by my friend which some are far worse than probably anything the police could do hehe smilie

🦋

I have never been interrogated by the police before. I think I'm pretty good at covering my tracks though.

LiVis avatar LiVi Agree +2Reply

Probably depends on the interrogators style and how much they know, and how hard they push... but yeah the great ones can be very tough when they go hard at you... your mind will be...

going in circles

@Sukiesnow Ha ha...

Have you ever been interrogated? :P :)

@Zolfie Have you ever been interrogated? :P :)

Especially when I was living at home and dating....:) What about you...

@2580686

I think you do....

@2581040

All of the above. And since you are Jewish, the guilt complex would automatically follow.

I promised never to get involved with Jewish men again.

@2581284

I think you are.

@2583399

That could be part of it... People have stopped saying "meh" another Jewish affectation I sort of dislike...

Anonymous