ACYROLOGIA

ACYROLOGIA

An incorrect use of words -- particulately replacing one word with another word that sounds similar but has a diffident meaning -- possibly fuelled by a deep-seeded desire to sound more educated, witch results in an attempt to pawn off an incorrect word in place of a correct one.

In academia, such flaunting of common social morays is seen as almost sorted and might result in the offender becoming a piranha, in the Monday world, after all is set and done, such a miner era will often leave normal people unphased. This is just as well sense people of that elk are unlikely to tow the line irregardless of any attempt to better educate them.

A small percentage, however, suffer from severe acyrologiaphobia, and it is their upmost desire to see English used properly. Exposure may cause them symptoms that may resemble post-dramatic stress disorder and, eventually, descend into whole-scale outrage as they go star-craving mad. Eventually they will succumb to the stings and arrows of such a barrage, and suffer a complete metal breakdown, leaving them curled up in the feeble position.

Image for post ACYROLOGIA
SmartAZs avatar
3 5

Well, I think you may be looking at the dark side of this, maybe you will say I'm an internal optometrist, but I don't think it's that bad.

@Budwick Well, I think you may be looking at the dark side of this, maybe you will say I'm an internal optometrist, but I...

I just want to point out that you can't tell which way the train went by looking at the tracks.

@SmartAZ I just want to point out that you can't tell which way the train went by looking at the tracks.

True, but if we can get the knotweeds to stand on the tracks waiting for the train to return ....