+3

I am sometimes grateful to someone who has blocked me. Having trouble getting the messages on this post?...Logout - it will take you to a mobile version of this site; but you can click and see the messages.... Then log back in...of course...

Image for post **I am sometimes grateful to someone who has blocked me.** //Having trouble getting the messages on this post?...**Logout** - it will take you to a mobile version of this site; but you can click and see the messages.... Then log back in...of course...//
Sukiesnows avatar TV, Movies & Theatre
7 27

I have unblocked a couple lately. But I get blocked quite often, sometimes for just stating my opinion. As far as going off line to check on others, if they block me evidently they are through with me and I with them.

@2582402

No, I feel if someone wants to block another person, for whatever reason, they should be able to.

That sounds like work...

@2582224

Freeranger
Has been a stranger...

@DandyDon That sounds like work...

It's' obvious you aren't' being blocked much.

@Sukiesnow It's' obvious you aren't' being blocked much.

I have no idea..

If I were, I wouldn't let it bother me..

You mean people block you Sukie? Why? 乂ᴼₒᴼ乂

@Ada You mean people block you Sukie? Why? 乂ᴼₒᴼ乂

Trooper has blocked me. I don't know why. I thought we were getting along but I guess we weren't.

@Sukiesnow Trooper has blocked me. I don't know why. I thought we were getting along but I guess we weren't.

Discussing (arguing) politics and/or religion will produce blocks..

That's about all you have to gain from those two subjects..

That's why i do my best not to waste my time on either of them..

Seems like i've made that statement about a million times...but some people will never accept it..

Such is life...

@DandyDon Discussing (arguing) politics and/or religion will produce blocks.. That's about all you have to gain from those...

I don't even think it was about politics.....but you can bet that it was about something else just as silly.

Your new bromance friend is on the line just below me.

@2603144

Sooo... if it wasn't about me...why did you block me? Just curious.

@2603150

Nice. I'm a fan.

Well, we don't automatically get along so I guess we'll have to work at it.

I'll have to pass, it is such a pain in the ass for me to log in and out.

🦋

@Lil_Princess I'll have to pass, it is such a pain in the ass for me to log in and out. 🦋

And that is good.... But sometimes someone who you block...you might want to give a message too...or vice versa...and don't say...well unblock me then. Work around it. It's rare that Blockers post anything interesting, anyway.

Obviously you aren't being blocked much.

@Sukiesnow And that is good.... But sometimes someone who you block...you might want to give a message too...or vice...

Oh I get it now hehe smilie

I am not sure if I have been or not. All I have blocked is old sock accounts.

Someone blocked me a few months ago. It has actually been refreshing, no longer seeing her posts. A few days ago she unblocked me. (I have no idea why) I actually enjoyed the site better not seeing her posts, so I returned the favor and blocked her. I've only blocked two people and realized that if I really don't like interacting with some people in the real world, why would I waste my time doing it here?

Anonymous