To all you golfers out there.... Tiger Woods and Stevie Wonder Golf....... Tiger Woods and Stevie Wonder are in a bar. Tiger turns to Stevie and says, "How's the singing career going?" Stevie replies, "Not too bad. How's the golf?" Woods replies, "Not too bad, I've had some problems with my swing, but I think I've got that right, now." Stevie says, "I always find that when my swing goes wrong, I need to stop playing for a while and not think about it. Then, the next time I play, it seems to be all right." Incredulous, Tiger says, "You play GOLF?" Stevie says, "Yes, I've been playing for years." Tiger says, "But you're blind! How can you play golf if you can't see?" Stevie Wonder replies, "Well, I get my caddy to stand in the middle of the fairway and call to me. I listen for the sound of his voice and play the ball towards him. Then, when I get to where the ball lands, the caddy moves to the green or farther down the fairway and again I play the ball towards his voice." "But, how do you putt?" asks Tiger. "Well", says Stevie, "I get my caddy to lean down in front of the hole and call to me with his head on the ground and I just play the ball toward his voice." Tiger asks, "What's your handicap?" Stevie says, "Well, actually I'm a scratch golfer." Woods, incredulous, says to Stevie, "We've got to play a round sometime." Stevie replies, "Well, people don't take me seriously, so I only play for money, and never play for less than $10,000 a hole. Is that a problem?" Woods thinks about it and says, "I can afford that; OK, I'm game for that ... $10,000 a hole is fine with me. When would you like to play?" Stevie Wonder says, "Pick a night." LOL

13% I'm betting on Tiger...LOL 63% I'm betting on Stevie...LOL 25% Other
StarzAboves avatar Sports
11 24
@2581843

I have no idea John, it wasn't crossed out when I posted it, could it be a glitch of some sort?

@2581964

Now it seems to be gone. I don't even know how to put a line through something or underline a word, do you know how to do that?

@2582041

hehe smiliehehe smiliehehe smilie I'm glad you enjoyed it. lol

@2582062

I'm off duty today!hehe smilie

I think I'm missing the joke. Explain,,,,please....could you?

@Sukiesnow I think I'm missing the joke. Explain,,,,please....could you?

Stevie Wonder is blind and if he plays golf, he's always playing in the dark, Tiger would not have any idea how to play in the dark. That's the funny part, Tiger took the bet but is sure to lose. Hope that makes sense to you?

@2581991

lol That's a great graphic, wish I had thought of it. y smiliey smiliey smiliey smilie

@2581986

Thanks, glad you enjoyed it? Are you a golfer?

@2582048

lol I doubt most golfers golf in the dark. hehe smilie

lol

hehe smiliehehe smilie

Lil_Princesss avatar Lil_Princess I'm betting on Stevie...LOL 0Reply

Wait a minute!

Thinkerbells avatar Thinkerbell I'm betting on Tiger...LOL 0Reply