When I was about 8 we learned about freedom of religion. The teacher said "in America, you have the freedom to practice any religion you choose as long as it doesn't hurt others." In other words, no human sacrifices such as crashing planes into buildings.

Image for post When I was about 8 we learned about freedom of religion.  The teacher said "in America, you have the freedom to practice any religion you choose as long as it doesn't hurt others."  In other words, no human sacrifices such as crashing planes into buildings.
selfabusers avatar Religion
1 16
@2582175

History may never lie, but present day people on forums do.

Christianity has no interest in ruling anything. Christians are the worlds coexisters.

@2582193

Being able to coexist with the Hellbound is all a part of being a good Christian.

@2582130

Why? As long as your not flying planes into buildings, blowing up night clubs, stoning women to death or cutting off the clitorises of five year old girls, I don't see the problem.

@2582135

I'm guessing that more deaths occur due to abortions than lack of them.

Would throwing gay people off the top of minarets be considered ostraczing them?

There's only one religion I know of that divides by killing nonbelievers in exchange for a harem full of vergins in the after life.

@2582149

I'm a Christian and I've had many laughs and beers with atheists, that's because neither one of us is trying to behead or suicide bomb the other.

I've been watching cable news all my life and I have yet to hear of a Crusade up rising.

@2582189

Honestly, every person I've ever met laughed and had a beer with in a bar. I had no clue if they were Christian or atheist, and the same goes for them about me.

On the other hand, I've never met a Muslim and not known that they were Muslim. Muslims will come out of their houses to tell you (in a foreign accent) that you're not welcome because it's Muslim territory.