selfabusers avatar Politics
3 34

Or maybe before he starts his 2nd term...

@2582337

No, they would lose... Hillary's time has past and simply has too many haters... plus twice she has been beaten in part because she bought into her own hype too much and didn't campaign enough. And I'm not sure if Pelosi has the charisma needed to win the US Presidency...

I think if a female democrat was going to win in 2020 it would have to be someone that would currently being overlooked (like Obama was in 2008) or it'd be this lady.

Very smart, has attitude (and more importantly, seems to know how to use it and still come off looking pretty good), as well as charisma.

I don't love her, but then again, I don't know many that have loved any of the recent US Presidents...

That being said... voters have NOT been voting for smart people (IN MY OPINION), but Warren seems to know when to pull side out, so she can hide pull out her nerdy or attitude sides out when needed but keep calm and fun otherwise.

@2582384

Come on, list a name wink smilie, I don't know these people by faces tongue smilie which is why I put the Warren 2020 pick tongue smilie.

So that's Sally Yates, yes?

I don't think she's ever held political office before (and yeah I know that isn't needed, but normally people first political race isn't for President).

Though a bit off subject, I still wonder who would of won this one...

@2582390

I'm not sure... I know a lot of people that felt like they had to vote just to vote against Hillary... but they sure as heck didn't like Trump either and some of them really liked Bernie.

And Hillary barely lost Pennsylvania, Wisconsin and Michigan ... which would of flipped everything.

@2582401

And that's the problem with voting lately... they're voting for the more entertaining and not the smartest or people that best understand what is going on.

@2582409

I don't think he was selected as a "sure thing" for the republicans at all. Remember that he lost in the primaries the first time he ran, to Gerald Ford. He won because people wanted him, and Carter was a complete disaster.

@2582409

I'm not sure when they stopped voting for smart people.

Reagan might of had a high Q score... but overall his run seemed like he had pretty smart people still... same with the Bush that followed him. And I think we might be able to claim Bill as well... but Bill beat Bush Sr. in part because of entertainment.

@2582422

Love James Gardner.... He was a bit of a sex symbol when he played in the original "Maverick" along with Bart and Beau.

@2582384

We've already seen Bill Clinton under oath. Would you really believe what ANY politician said under oath?

It doesn't really matter to me, if she is more qualified than her opponent and it's the "right" female. Too many people are more concerned about getting a woman in the oval office than getting the person who will do what's right for the country, be it a woman or a man.

Trump will be out of office by the end of this year. It makes no difference to me if we have a woman president or not. If she is capable, intelligent and knows what she is doing, then I would vote for her, but not because she's female.

Elizabeth Warren or Sally Yates both would make good presidents.

Image in content?

w=670&h=377&crop=1https://pmcvariety.files.wordpress.com/2017/05/sally-yates.jpg?w=670&h=377&crop=1

@2582629

What happened to Ivanka? lol

@2582661

I think you made the right choice. Salma is much prettier. lol

Trump will not run for a second term. To answer the question, NO. We won't see a female president until 2028. By that time, Americans should be dumb downed enough to vote for Chelsea Clinton.

It won't be daddy's little girl.

@dru18 It won't be daddy's little girl.

I remember hearing a very similar thing all of last year. hehe smilie

@selfabuser I remember hearing a very similar thing all of last year.

No sorry, but people don't like dynasties. They didn't want a Bush or Clinton dynasty.

@dru18 No sorry, but people don't like dynasties. They didn't want a Bush or Clinton dynasty.

Who are these people that don't like dynasties? I recall people liking G.W. Bush's dynasty so much they elected him for a second term.

@selfabuser Who are these people that don't like dynasties? I recall people liking G.W. Bush's dynasty so much they elected...

That's not a dynasty. His father served, he served, but the conservatives did not want his brother.

@selfabuser Then why did you use the Bush family as an example of a dynasty?

As an example of what people DIDN'T want! You didn't see him elected, did you?

@selfabuser What other family other than the Bush's has a Presidental dynasty?

Are you trying to be stupid?

I said Clinton and Bush. Many people thought it would be a Clinton dynasty, had she been elected, especially with Bill there. They thought the same way when John Kennedy was president, and had Bobby at his side.

@dru18 Are you trying to be stupid? I said Clinton and Bush. Many people thought it would be a Clinton dynasty, had she...

The many who thought the Clintons would be a dynasty are the ones who were trying to be stupid.

@selfabuser The many who thought the Clintons would be a dynasty are the ones who were trying to be stupid.

LMAO! Stay on topic much?

I wouldn't count the Clinton's out just yet. Hilary is doing quite well.

Anonymous