A Bathtub that has been reglazed (perhaps leaving the surrounding tiles grotty) or a Bathtub that has been done by Bathfitters...(a company that will mold in a new tub and surrounding tile).... So...after 15 years...which one would be the best choice?

Image for post **A Bathtub that has been reglazed (perhaps leaving the surrounding tiles grotty) or a Bathtub that has been done by Bathfitters...(a company that will mold in a new tub and surrounding tile)....** //So...after 15 years...which one would be the best choice?//
Sukiesnows avatar Technology
4 16
@2582429

You can agree and state which one you agree with. It's simple...really.

I don't know why Questions and Opinions are separate...they should be combined.

I have never had either one done therefore I am not sure

I just did the reglaze and scrubbed the grout. Painted the walls and the place looks like it was completely refinished.

I've had my tub more than 15 years and it still looks like new.

@2582677

Tacky and unpractical...can you imagine the proliferation of mould?

I couldn't get past the carpet to read the question. Carpet in a bathroom? No, just no...

I've re-glazed a couple free standing tubs in my home but they were old claw-foot tubs and there was no tiles or grout.

@2583107

Interesting... I'll check...

Anonymous