Are peanut butter and jelly sandwiches racist because they're made with racist bread?

Image for post Are peanut butter and jelly sandwiches racist because they're made with racist bread?
selfabusers avatar Language
1 42

As the saying goes, "anything is a dildo if you try hard enough." Some people can make anything about race.

Should this offend white people?

@Maze As the saying goes, "anything is a dildo if you try hard enough." Some people can make anything about race...

Also, that fellow in the picture is covering up a word with his finger, presumably because he believes it's less offensive if you can see it.

@Maze Also, that fellow in the picture is covering up a word with his finger, presumably because he believes it's less...

Well, bless his heart, shielding us all from the racist bread that helps create those racist PB&J sandwiches that our children consume in their school cafeterias of hate and bigotry all across America.

Objects cannot be racist. People's thoughts be.

@2584005

Then what makes peanut butter and jelly sandwiches so racist? I doubt very much that an east coast liberal K-8 principal could be wrong about this.

@2584053

So, now teachers opinions don't matter? What about minority opinions or transgender opinions? What's next, people with disabilities?

@2584110

Your opinion on this matter is nothing more than a throwaway opinion.

@2584121

So, you think that racism is going to be cured in 3 years and should never be brought up again because history about past racism isn't something our children need to learn about?

YEA! Lets burn some history books in the name of historical education!

@2584185

Maybe you need to work on that. There was a time when my opinions were not viewed as being awesome but then I stood up against racists, book burners, perverted Presidents and their murderous wives.

That's when I started gaining the respect of Americans with morals and family values.

@2584210

Well of course not, without people like you, people like me wouldn't need to bring up moral people with family values like people like me.

The world would never know about things like abortions, racism, gay bath houses, free government stuff and $5.00 slippy fists if it wasn't for people like you.

@2584229

I don't recall ever hearing about a $5.00 slippy fist Corporation employing slippy fisters and taking jobs away from us soldiers of diversity.

@2584244

From what I have learned from researching liberal mating habits, a slippy fist is a greased up fist that can not produce offspring in nonreproductive human holes.

@2584250

That's right. I have a dream that one day my future children will be able to not be judged for being normal and white. I just want my children to be able to find their safe place from left wing racism.

I guess if you use "Racist" bread...they are..

Never heard of it myself....so

That bag of bread now seems all sorts of messed up... I don't care if he did cover for, was there not a single nonwhite person in the room to point that one out? Bad marketing, could be the same firm that failed to see the problem with this...

@Maze I'm not sure that name would sell as well.

Oxy-bread with "enhanced nutritional supplements," nah, those loaves would be flying of the shelves...xp smilie

@ForkNdaRoad That bag of bread now seems all sorts of messed up... I don't care if he did cover for, was there not a single...

I'm trying to feel the offense over that but it's just not coming to me.

I'm thinking the only people offended by this are white liberals and Maxine Waters.

No get off the racism topics. NOTHING is racist until a racist looks at it!!!!

@LorraineTwevlehundredRaineTwelvehundred No get off the racism topics. NOTHING is racist until a racist looks at it!!!!

Racism is something that needs to be addressed and dealt with, with right wing vigilance. Only racists despise topics calling out racism!!!!

when you see racim it proves ypi are the racist

@LorraineTwevlehundredRaineTwelvehundred when you see racim it proves ypi are the racist

Honestly, I've never met a ypi, but I can tell you if they voted for Hillary then yes they're most likely racists.

Anonymous