selfabusers avatar People & Celebrities
1 19

I'm more liberal than conservative but the idea of changing a name like that would seem silly. In Australia we have an icecream that's been around since the days when the term "Gay" only meant happy. It's called a Golden Gaytime. Then quite a few years ago, the company decided that it should change the name, just in case it should upset anyone. But the public, straights and gays all complained and said, don't be stupid, we love the name.

I buy them sometimes, it's fun being able to walk into a store and say, can i have a gay time haha hehe smilie

I'm a liberal and I think changing the name would be silly. Why does everything have to be about politics?

@StarzAbove I'm a liberal and I think changing the name would be silly. Why does everything have to be about politics?

Good question, but we may never know the answer to that.

Do you think that the Washington Redskins should change their name?

Did someone suggest that they should?

@2584003

Should white people be made to pay reparations to the Eskimoes people for, um, well for, you know... Eskimo Pies and well, being white and stuff?

DUMB DUMB DOUBLE DUMB - only a racist sees racism everyplace.

@LorraineTwevlehundredRaineTwelvehundred DUMB DUMB DOUBLE DUMB - only a racist sees racism everyplace.

So, your accusing Maxine Waters, Rosie O'donnell, Barak Obama, Jessie Jackson, Al Sharpton and all Trump haters of being racist?

Anonymous