Nothing_Lefts avatar Jokes & Humour
8 31

I use to think it was all about attitude too. You know.. if I just stay active and don't act old, my body will follow. That's only half true.

I started feeling old when my body started telling my brain that it was too old to be as active as I was as a younger man. A few examples:

• My eyes can no longer focus on objects too near my face
  • My knees and back constantly stiff
  • My knees and ankles crackle as I walk up and down stairs
  • The fingers in my left hand start to tingle if I sit/stand too straight
  • A hair grows to twice the length of its neighbors.

BTW. Good timing. I just turned 55 today.

PhilboydStudges avatar PhilboydStudge When your OTC pain relief is replaced with... +8Reply

When you find yourself muttering under your breath, in public, about the dumb and or obnoxious stuff you see other people doing. :)

Piper2s avatar Piper2 When you call someone who is 50 a "kid". +4Reply
@2584508

Haha....me too, just a lot more, these days.

Piper2s avatar Piper2 When you call someone who is 50 a "kid". +1Reply
@2584496

I do that on a daily basis now

Lil_Princesss avatar Lil_Princess When your reply to everything is "What the... +1Reply

haha!!
I thought of this post this morning while waiting in line at the post office and sighing, rolling my eyes, and shifting my feet.

Nothing_Lefts avatar Nothing_Left When, after waiting for 20 seconds, you start... +3Reply
@2584430

It's a fun post, but apparently not well received. Maybe I don't have "all the facts". no smilie
There is no definite answer. The choices I posted apply to ME, thought of while impatiently standing in line and chuckling to myself. I'm capable of laughing at myself.

Nothing_Lefts avatar Nothing_Left When, after waiting for 20 seconds, you start... +2Reply
@2584460

Look at them. They're funny, and all apply to me.

Nothing_Lefts avatar Nothing_Left When, after waiting for 20 seconds, you start... +1Reply

When you forget to open your fly, before taking a leak.

@Nothing_Left Sometimes, there isn't time!! lol

I sometimes get confused and believe a random pot plant equals a public lavatory.

@ZonkeyBalls When you forget to open your fly, before taking a leak.

Or when you push out a fart that wasn't a fart at all.

PhilboydStudges avatar PhilboydStudge When your OTC pain relief is replaced with... +1Reply

When everything you see reported in the daily news makes you wish for "the good old days".

When employers reject you based on age not experience

When you would rather stay in your robe all day than get dressed. lol

This comment was deleted.
@2584824

lol Great minds think alike. hehe smilie

When you turn out the lights to save money and not for romantic reasons

πŸ¦‹

Lil_Princesss avatar Lil_Princess When your reply to everything is "What the... +3Reply

I'll let you know when it happens. I'm way too busy to worry about that aging process. I even forget what I forgot!!!

Getting your bus pass which I will be doing in October.

ThePrinceofWaless avatar ThePrinceofWales When you have to pee every time you walk... +1Reply
@2584534

I give up. Tell me.

Anonymous